- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Rudar will welcome Sutjeska to Stadion Pod Golubinjom for a matchday 34 fixture in Montenegro Montenegrin First League. The last meeting on 14th March 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-seven times in the most recent seasons. Rudar has won 6 matches, and Sutjeska triumphed in 16. Recent outings average 2.52 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Rudar's latest fixture against Budućnost ended in an away 3-1 loss. I expected more from Rudar. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Rudar was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 84 minute.
Since the start of the season, Rudar is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 18 games on home soil. Rudar's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 39% of home games.
Sutjeska has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Sutjeska has collected 1.83 points on average per away game, compared to 1.33 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Rudar has won just 44% of home games. On average they score 1.22 goals and concede 1.22 per game. Sutjeska won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Rudar wins on average 1.50 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Sutjeska. My prediction is Sutjeska to win.
Rudar vs Sutjeska Betting Tips
Rudar vs Sutjeska Head to Head
Average stats between Rudar and Sutjeska in most recent 27 outings in the Montenegro Montenegrin First League.
Rudar vs Sutjeska Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rudar and Sutjeska across current season. Calculated from Rudar's Home stats and Sutjeska's Away stats.
Montenegro Montenegrin First League Form
- Coming into this game, Rudar has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Rudar has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Rudar recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Rudar has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Rudar has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/36 games for Rudar this season.
- Coming into this game, Sutjeska has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sutjeska has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Sutjeska away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Sutjeska ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Sutjeska has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 14 occasions.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sutjeska has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/36 games for Sutjeska this season.
- It's likely that Sutjeska will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 50%||44 %||28 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Loss %||47% / 50%||39 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 3.00||2.44||2.44|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.00||1.22||0.89|
|Conceded||1.39 / 2.00||1.22||1.56|
|BTTS %||39% / 33%||28 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||17 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||6 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||22 %||11 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||56 %||72 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||39 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 67%||44 %||39 %|
|Possession %||48% / 43%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.74 / 1.50||4.00||3.46|
|Cards||2.32 / 1.80||2.88||1.76|
|Offsides||0.50 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||11.00 / 0.00||15.00||7.00|
|Shots||9.26 / 7.00||10.00||8.46|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 5.00||4.14||4.54|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 67%||33 %||50 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||25% / 0%||33 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.50||2.78||2.22|
|Scored||1.56 / 2.00||1.50||1.61|
|Conceded||0.94 / 0.50||1.28||0.61|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||56 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||17 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||11 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 33%||28 %||44 %|
|Scores %||75% / 100%||72 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 50%||22 %||56 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 83%||44 %||67 %|
|Possession %||54% / 0%||57 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.52 / 0.00||5.46||3.30|
|Cards||2.33 / 1.80||2.35||2.31|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||1.00||4.00|
|Fouls||14.00 / 0.00||10.50||21.00|
|Shots||11.78 / 0.00||13.23||9.90|
|Shots on Target||5.52 / 0.00||6.85||3.80|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rudar vs Sutjeska Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||1.91||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|