- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Rudar will welcome Mladost Lješkopolje to Stadion Pod Golubinjom for a matchday 36 fixture in Montenegro Montenegrin First League. The last meeting on 3rd April 2021 ended in a Mladost Lješkopolje 2-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Rudar has won 2 matches, and Mladost Lješkopolje triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Rudar's latest fixture against Iskra ended in an away 2-0 loss. Rudar dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Mladost Lješkopolje's recent game against Sutjeska ended in a home 0-4 loss. Mladost Lješkopolje's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Rudar is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 18 games on home soil. Rudar's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 39% of home games.
Mladost Lješkopolje has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Mladost Lješkopolje wins 1.17 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Mladost Lješkopolje kept a clean sheet in just 28% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Rudar is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just seven home defeats.
Mladost Lješkopolje is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Rudar.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Rudar wins on average 1.50 points per home game, compared to 1.17 points per away game for Mladost Lješkopolje. My prediction is Rudar to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 32% of Rudar's home and Mladost Lješkopolje's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Rudar vs Mladost Lješkopolje Betting Tips
Rudar vs Mladost Lješkopolje Head to Head
Average stats between Rudar and Mladost Lješkopolje in most recent 6 outings in the Montenegro Montenegrin First League.
Rudar vs Mladost Lješkopolje Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rudar and Mladost Lješkopolje across current season. Calculated from Rudar's Home stats and Mladost Lješkopolje's Away stats.
Montenegro Montenegrin First League Form
- Coming into this game, Rudar has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Rudar has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Rudar recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Rudar has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Rudar has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/36 games for Rudar this season.
- Coming into this game, Mladost Lješkopolje has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Mladost Lješkopolje has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mladost Lješkopolje recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Mladost Lješkopolje has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Mladost Lješkopolje has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/36 games for Mladost Lješkopolje this season.
- Mladost Lješkopolje will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1.06 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 50%||44 %||28 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Loss %||47% / 50%||39 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 3.00||2.44||2.44|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.00||1.22||0.89|
|Conceded||1.39 / 2.00||1.22||1.56|
|BTTS %||39% / 33%||28 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||17 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||6 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||22 %||11 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||56 %||72 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||39 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 67%||44 %||39 %|
|Possession %||48% / 43%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.74 / 1.50||4.00||3.46|
|Cards||2.32 / 1.80||2.88||1.76|
|Offsides||0.50 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||11.00 / 0.00||15.00||7.00|
|Shots||9.26 / 7.00||10.00||8.46|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 5.00||4.14||4.54|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||17 %||17 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 1.67||2.33||1.89|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.00||1.22||0.89|
|Conceded||1.06 / 0.67||1.11||1.00|
|BTTS %||39% / 33%||44 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||22 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||6 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||18 %||17 %|
|Scores %||64% / 50%||72 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 33%||28 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 17%||44 %||44 %|
|Possession %||57% / 0%||0 %||57 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 0.00||0.00||3.00|
|Cards||1.91 / 1.60||1.59||2.25|
|Offsides||4.00 / 0.00||0.00||4.00|
|Fouls||11.00 / 0.00||0.00||11.00|
|Shots||6.00 / 0.00||0.00||6.00|
|Shots on Target||3.00 / 0.00||0.00||3.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rudar vs Mladost Lješkopolje Odds
|HT 1||1.91||HT X||2.25||HT 2||7.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.75|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.52|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|