- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Slavia will welcome Minsk to Stadyen Junatsva for a matchday 12 fixture in Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga. The last meeting on 21st October 2020 ended in a Minsk 2-1 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Slavia has won 3 matches, and Minsk triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 3.71 goals, while both teams score 76% of the time.
Slavia's latest fixture against BATE ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Slavia. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Minsk's previous game in the competition versus Gomel ended in an away 5-0 loss. Minsk had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, Slavia is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Slavia is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Minsk has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Minsk wins 1.43 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Minsk kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Slavia or Minsk to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Slavia has scored in 71% of home games. Minsk is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Slavia vs Minsk Betting Tips
Slavia vs Minsk Head to Head
Average stats between Slavia and Minsk in most recent 17 outings in the Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga.
Slavia vs Minsk Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Slavia and Minsk across current season. Calculated from Slavia's Home stats and Minsk's Away stats.
Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Slavia has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Slavia has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Minsk's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Slavia from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Slavia ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Slavia, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (62% of all matches) involving Slavia has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Minsk has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Minsk has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Minsk has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Minsk has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Slavia get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Minsk, both home and away.
- Minsk will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Slavia, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Minsk, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (62% of all matches) involving Minsk has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 17%||14 %||17 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||29 %||17 %|
|Loss %||62% / 67%||57 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.92 / 3.17||2.86||3.00|
|Scored||1.08 / 1.17||1.14||1.00|
|Conceded||1.85 / 2.00||1.71||2.00|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||71 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 50%||28 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|Scores %||69% / 83%||71 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 33%||43 %||17 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.77 / 6.00||5.86||5.67|
|Cards||2.38 / 2.17||1.71||3.17|
|Offsides||1.62 / 1.50||2.43||0.67|
|Fouls||16.62 / 14.83||18.71||14.17|
|Shots||9.15 / 9.00||9.00||9.33|
|Shots on Target||3.54 / 3.83||4.29||2.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||33 %||43 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||50 %||14 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||17 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||3.15 / 3.67||3.67||2.71|
|Scored||1.46 / 1.50||1.83||1.14|
|Conceded||1.69 / 2.17||1.83||1.57|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||83 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 50%||33 %||43 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||100 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||17 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 50%||50 %||57 %|
|Possession %||42% / 47%||42 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.62 / 4.67||3.17||4.00|
|Cards||3.23 / 3.50||2.67||3.71|
|Offsides||2.31 / 3.00||1.33||3.14|
|Fouls||14.38 / 14.83||11.00||17.29|
|Shots||7.38 / 8.17||5.50||9.00|
|Shots on Target||3.85 / 4.00||3.83||3.86|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Slavia vs Minsk Odds
|HT 1||2.65||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.65|
|Home Win Nil||3.55||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.64||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|