- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Slavia will welcome Gomel to Stadyen Junatsva for a matchday 10 fixture in Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga. The last meeting on 4th November 2019 ended in a Slavia 3-2 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Slavia has won 3 matches, and Gomel triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.18 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
Slavia's latest fixture against Sputnik ended in an away 2-0 win. Slavia was very dangerous in attack, having attempted four shots on target. Slavia was much better than Sputnik in the second half and scored in the 57th and 62nd minute.
Gomel's previous game in the competition versus Dinamo Brest ended in an away 1-0 loss. Gomel didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Slavia is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Slavia is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Gomel has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Gomel wins 1.14 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Gomel kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Slavia has won just 14% of home games. On average they score 1.14 goals and concede 1.71 per game. Gomel is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Slavia wins on average 0.71 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Gomel. My prediction is Gomel to win.
Slavia vs Gomel Betting Tips
Slavia vs Gomel Head to Head
Average stats between Slavia and Gomel in most recent 11 outings in the Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga.
Slavia vs Gomel Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Slavia and Gomel across current season. Calculated from Slavia's Home stats and Gomel's Away stats.
Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Slavia has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Slavia has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gomel's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Slavia from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Slavia ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Slavia, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (62% of all matches) involving Slavia has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Gomel has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Gomel has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Gomel ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Gomel has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/13 games for Gomel this season.
- It's likely that Gomel will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 17%||14 %||17 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||29 %||17 %|
|Loss %||62% / 50%||57 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.92 / 3.33||2.86||3.00|
|Scored||1.08 / 1.33||1.14||1.00|
|Conceded||1.85 / 2.00||1.71||2.00|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||71 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 33%||28 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|Scores %||69% / 83%||71 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 33%||43 %||17 %|
|Possession %||49% / 52%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 5.50||5.86||6.17|
|Cards||2.38 / 2.50||1.71||3.17|
|Offsides||1.69 / 1.83||2.43||0.83|
|Fouls||17.15 / 15.50||18.71||15.33|
|Shots||9.23 / 9.00||9.00||9.50|
|Shots on Target||3.62 / 3.83||4.29||2.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||54% / 100%||83 %||29 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||17 %||29 %|
|Loss %||23% / 0%||0 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 3.33||3.00||3.14|
|Scored||2.08 / 2.83||2.67||1.57|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.50||0.33||1.57|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||33 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 50%||17 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||46% / 83%||50 %||43 %|
|Scores %||85% / 100%||100 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||67 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 100%||100 %||29 %|
|Possession %||51% / 59%||52 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 9.00||5.60||5.43|
|Cards||2.54 / 1.80||2.67||2.43|
|Offsides||3.58 / 0.00||5.60||2.14|
|Fouls||14.08 / 0.00||13.00||14.86|
|Shots||11.50 / 10.50||9.80||12.71|
|Shots on Target||6.25 / 6.50||6.20||6.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Slavia vs Gomel Odds
|HT 1||4.90||HT X||2.07||HT 2||2.43|
|Home Win Nil||5.75||Away Win Nil||2.65|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||2.08|