- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Slutsk will welcome Shakhtyor to Stadyen Haradski for a matchday 13 fixture in Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga. The last meeting on 2nd October 2020 ended in a Shakhtyor 4-1 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Slutsk has won 3 matches, and Shakhtyor triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.27 goals, while both teams score 27% of the time.
Slutsk's latest fixture against Smorgon ended in an away 1-1 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. Slutsk set the tone early and scored in the 24 minute.
Shakhtyor's recent game against Vitebsk ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Shakhtyor didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Shakhtyor had good chances in both halves and scored in the 10th and 81st minute.
Since the start of the season, Slutsk is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 8 games on home soil. Although Slutsk is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Shakhtyor has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Shakhtyor has collected 3.00 points on average per away game, compared to 2.78 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Shakhtyor kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Slutsk has won just 38% of home games. On average they score 1.88 goals and concede 1.88 per game. Shakhtyor won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Slutsk wins on average 1.50 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Shakhtyor. My prediction is Shakhtyor to win.
Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Betting Tips
Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Head to Head
Average stats between Slutsk and Shakhtyor in most recent 15 outings in the Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga.
Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Slutsk and Shakhtyor across current season. Calculated from Slutsk's Home stats and Shakhtyor's Away stats.
Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Slutsk has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Slutsk has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Slutsk will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Slutsk has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 8 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Slutsk recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Slutsk, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (59% of all matches) involving Slutsk has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Shakhtyor has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Shakhtyor has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by Shakhtyor and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 5 and is unbeaten in 5 away trips. Can Slutsk end their fairytale away days?
- Scoring is not an issue for Shakhtyor when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Slutsk stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Shakhtyor as they have now gone 14 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Shakhtyor has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Shakhtyor is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Slutsk, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Shakhtyor has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/14 games for Shakhtyor this season.
- It's likely that Shakhtyor will score today, as they have netted in the last 14 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 33%||38 %||0 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||38 %||22 %|
|Loss %||53% / 67%||25 %||78 %|
|AVG Goals||2.82 / 2.67||3.75||2.00|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.00||1.88||0.33|
|Conceded||1.76 / 1.67||1.88||1.67|
|BTTS %||59% / 50%||88 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 33%||25 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||65% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 17%||13 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 50%||50 %||11 %|
|Possession %||52% / 46%||52 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.18 / 3.83||5.38||5.00|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.67||2.25||1.78|
|Offsides||1.29 / 2.17||1.25||1.33|
|Fouls||15.59 / 11.17||15.38||15.78|
|Shots||10.41 / 6.83||12.13||8.89|
|Shots on Target||4.76 / 3.00||6.25||3.44|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||93% / 33%||89 %||100 %|
|Draw %||7% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|Loss %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.79 / 2.50||2.67||3.00|
|Scored||2.29 / 1.50||2.33||2.20|
|Conceded||0.50 / 1.00||0.33||0.80|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||33 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||43% / 17%||22 %||80 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 17%||56 %||20 %|
|Scores %||100% / 67%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 17%||67 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||86% / 33%||100 %||60 %|
|Possession %||57% / 51%||57 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.71 / 3.60||6.00||5.20|
|Cards||1.36 / 2.40||1.44||1.20|
|Offsides||2.07 / 2.60||0.89||4.20|
|Fouls||12.29 / 8.00||12.33||12.20|
|Shots||11.07 / 9.40||12.22||9.00|
|Shots on Target||5.21 / 5.00||5.67||4.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Odds
|HT 1||7.60||HT X||2.24||HT 2||1.92|
|Home Win Nil||9.00||Away Win Nil||1.91|
|Over 2.5||2.07||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.11|