- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
FK Sochi will welcome Rostov to Olimpiyskiy Stadion Fisht for a matchday 11 fixture in Russia Russian Premier League. The last meeting on 6th March 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. FK Sochi has won 2 matches, and Rostov triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 4.75 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
FK Sochi's latest fixture against Zenit ended in an away 2-1 win. FK Sochi was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. FK Sochi was much better than Zenit in the second half and scored in the 67th and 71st minute.
Rostov's previous game in the competition versus Lokomotiv Moskva ended in an away 2-1 win. Although Muhiki (Tough Guys) countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Rostov outshone Lokomotiv Moskva early on and scored in the 31st and 88th minute.
Since the start of the season, FK Sochi is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although FK Sochi is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Rostov has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Rostov has collected 1.13 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rostov kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. FK Sochi lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 71% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Selmashi (Rednecks) failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against FK Sochi.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. FK Sochi wins on average 2.14 points per home game, compared to 1.13 points per away game for Rostov. My prediction is FK Sochi to win.
FK Sochi vs Rostov Betting Tips
FK Sochi vs Rostov Head to Head
Average stats between FK Sochi and Rostov in most recent 4 outings in the Russia Russian Premier League.
FK Sochi vs Rostov Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between FK Sochi and Rostov across current season. Calculated from FK Sochi's Home stats and Rostov's Away stats.
Russia Russian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, FK Sochi has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. FK Sochi has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for FK Sochi recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- FK Sochi has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for FK Sochi, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (40% of all matches) involving FK Sochi has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Rostov has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Rostov has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Rostov when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can FK Sochi stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Rostov ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Rostov has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Rostov has seen a total of 9/10 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 90% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Rostov will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 50%||71 %||44 %|
|Draw %||6% / 17%||0 %||11 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||29 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 3.50||3.29||2.44|
|Scored||1.63 / 2.00||2.29||1.11|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.50||1.00||1.33|
|BTTS %||63% / 100%||57 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||44% / 50%||43 %||44 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||14 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||56 %||22 %|
|Scores %||75% / 100%||86 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||29 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||86 %||22 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||55 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.56 / 6.17||6.43||4.89|
|Cards||2.25 / 2.67||1.43||2.89|
|Offsides||2.31 / 2.00||1.86||2.67|
|Fouls||10.13 / 12.00||7.86||11.89|
|Shots||16.00 / 14.67||18.29||14.22|
|Shots on Target||5.75 / 5.67||6.86||4.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||25 %||38 %|
|Loss %||44% / 33%||50 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||3.50 / 3.33||3.88||3.13|
|Scored||1.69 / 2.00||2.00||1.38|
|Conceded||1.81 / 1.33||1.88||1.75|
|BTTS %||81% / 50%||75 %||88 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||13 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 0%||38 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 50%||50 %||38 %|
|Scores %||87% / 67%||87 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||6% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 17%||25 %||38 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||3.69 / 3.50||3.38||4.00|
|Cards||2.13 / 2.17||2.38||1.88|
|Offsides||1.13 / 1.40||1.38||0.88|
|Fouls||10.13 / 11.40||9.63||10.63|
|Shots||13.75 / 12.83||14.13||13.38|
|Shots on Target||5.56 / 5.67||6.13||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
FK Sochi vs Rostov Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.10||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.62||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||2.14||Under 2.5||1.63|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.75|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.16||Under 9.5 Corners||1.70|