- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Ural will welcome Rostov to Ekaterinburg Arena for a matchday 29 fixture in Russia Russian Premier League. The last meeting on 26th August 2020 ended in a Rostov 1-0 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Ural has won 1 match, and Rostov triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 1.80 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
Rostov's recent game against Tambov ended in a home 2-0 win. Selmashi (Rednecks) dominated the game and deserved the win. Rostov pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 70th and 78th minute.
Since the start of the season, Ural is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 15 games on home soil. Ural's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 47% of home games.
Rostov has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Rostov has collected 1.53 points on average per away game, compared to 1.33 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Rostov.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 36% of Ural's home and Rostov's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Ural vs Rostov Betting Tips
Ural vs Rostov Head to Head
Average stats between Ural and Rostov in most recent 15 outings in the Russia Russian Premier League.
Ural vs Rostov Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ural and Rostov across current season. Calculated from Ural's Home stats and Rostov's Away stats.
Russia Russian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Ural has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Ural has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ural has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ural recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Ural has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Ural has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/30 games for Ural this season.
- Coming into this game, Rostov has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Rostov has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Rostov has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/30 games for Rostov this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 17%||40 %||7 %|
|Draw %||43% / 67%||40 %||47 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||20 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.07 / 2.83||1.67||2.47|
|Scored||0.87 / 1.17||0.93||0.80|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.67||0.73||1.67|
|BTTS %||43% / 67%||33 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||7 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 17%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||20 %||13 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||67 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||47 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 33%||47 %||27 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||53 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 5.00||4.40||4.27|
|Cards||2.93 / 3.00||2.40||3.47|
|Offsides||1.87 / 1.00||2.07||1.67|
|Fouls||13.13 / 12.67||12.27||14.00|
|Shots||12.73 / 12.67||12.73||12.73|
|Shots on Target||4.70 / 4.67||4.13||5.27|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 33%||40 %||47 %|
|Draw %||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Loss %||43% / 67%||47 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 2.33||2.27||2.53|
|Scored||1.23 / 0.83||1.20||1.27|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.50||1.07||1.27|
|BTTS %||30% / 33%||27 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||7 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||20 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||14 %||13 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||60 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 33%||47 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||40 %||53 %|
|Possession %||51% / 57%||53 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.28 / 8.17||6.64||4.00|
|Cards||2.66 / 2.33||1.93||3.33|
|Offsides||1.07 / 0.67||1.36||0.80|
|Fouls||12.31 / 11.17||11.36||13.20|
|Shots||13.24 / 17.33||15.29||11.33|
|Shots on Target||5.07 / 4.83||5.64||4.53|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ural vs Rostov Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.30|
|Home Win Nil||4.10||Away Win Nil||3.75|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.55|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|