- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Mexico Liga MX
- 03:05 Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Varnsdorf will welcome Táborsko to Stadion v Kotlině for a matchday 20 fixture in Czech Republic FNL. The last meeting on 21st November 2020 ended in a Varnsdorf 2-1 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Varnsdorf has won 5 matches, and Táborsko triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.07 goals, while both teams score 79% of the time.
Varnsdorf's latest fixture against Vlašim ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Táborsko's recent game against Blansko ended in a home 1-0 win. Táborsko dominated the game and deserved the win. Táborsko put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 44th minute.
So far, Varnsdorf plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.42 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although Varnsdorf is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Táborsko has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Táborsko has collected 1.18 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Varnsdorf or Táborsko to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 45% of Varnsdorf's home and Táborsko's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Varnsdorf vs Táborsko Betting Tips
Varnsdorf vs Táborsko Head to Head
Average stats between Varnsdorf and Táborsko in most recent 14 outings in the Czech Republic FNL.
Varnsdorf vs Táborsko Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Varnsdorf and Táborsko across current season. Calculated from Varnsdorf's Home stats and Táborsko's Away stats.
Czech Republic FNL Form
- Coming into this game, Varnsdorf has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Varnsdorf has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Varnsdorf has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Varnsdorf has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Varnsdorf will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Táborsko, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Varnsdorf recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Varnsdorf has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Varnsdorf has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/23 games for Varnsdorf this season.
- Coming into this game, Táborsko has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Táborsko has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Táborsko has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Táborsko as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Táborsko has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Táborsko is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Varnsdorf, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Táborsko has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/23 games for Táborsko this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 50%||18 %||33 %|
|Draw %||43% / 17%||45 %||42 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||36 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||1.91 / 1.83||2.45||1.42|
|Scored||0.83 / 0.83||1.00||0.67|
|Conceded||1.09 / 1.00||1.45||0.75|
|BTTS %||48% / 33%||64 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||27 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||4% / 0%||9 %||0 %|
|Scores %||61% / 67%||82 %||42 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 50%||27 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 33%||36 %||17 %|
|Possession %||47% / 43%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.13 / 2.67||3.91||4.33|
|Cards||2.39 / 3.00||1.73||3.00|
|Offsides||1.70 / 2.83||1.50||1.90|
|Fouls||15.15 / 15.50||14.50||15.80|
|Shots||7.70 / 7.83||8.36||7.08|
|Shots on Target||3.22 / 2.83||3.55||2.92|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 17%||25 %||27 %|
|Draw %||30% / 0%||25 %||36 %|
|Loss %||43% / 83%||50 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.04 / 2.00||2.42||1.64|
|Scored||0.96 / 0.67||1.17||0.73|
|Conceded||1.09 / 1.33||1.25||0.91|
|BTTS %||39% / 33%||50 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||25 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||17 %||9 %|
|Scores %||65% / 50%||75 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 17%||25 %||45 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 50%||58 %||36 %|
|Possession %||47% / 50%||50 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.57 / 5.00||5.83||5.27|
|Cards||1.96 / 1.67||1.50||2.45|
|Offsides||2.21 / 3.00||1.33||3.00|
|Fouls||14.47 / 16.00||13.33||15.50|
|Shots||8.70 / 7.33||9.08||8.27|
|Shots on Target||3.70 / 2.50||4.08||3.27|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Varnsdorf vs Táborsko Odds
|HT 1||2.86||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.94|
|Home Win Nil||4.10||Away Win Nil||4.55|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.50||Under 9.5 Corners||2.43|