- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Helsingborg vs Jönköpings Södra Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Beşiktaş vs Adana Demirspor
- 18:00 Yeni Malatyaspor vs Sivasspor
Velež will welcome Sarajevo to Stadion Rođeni for a matchday 8 fixture in Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia. The last meeting on 12th April 2021 ended in a Velež 1-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Velež has won 2 matches, and Sarajevo triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.18 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Velež's last game in the Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia against Sarajevo at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They counterattacked for most of the game and were more dangerous. Velež scored in the second half in the 49th minute.
Sarajevo's recent game against Široki Brijeg ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, Velež is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although Velež is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Sarajevo has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Sarajevo has collected 2.50 points on average per away game, compared to 0.80 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Velež or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.29 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 29% of Velež's home and Sarajevo's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 29% of Velež's home and Sarajevo's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Velež vs Sarajevo Betting Tips
Velež vs Sarajevo Head to Head
Average stats between Velež and Sarajevo in most recent 11 outings in the Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia.
Velež vs Sarajevo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Velež and Sarajevo across current season. Calculated from Velež's Home stats and Sarajevo's Away stats.
Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia Form
- Coming into this game, Velež has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Velež has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Velež has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Velež will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sarajevo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Velež, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (44% of all matches) involving Velež has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Sarajevo has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sarajevo has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sarajevo has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Sarajevo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Velež, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sarajevo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Sarajevo, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (44% of all matches) involving Sarajevo has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||40 %||25 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||20 %||50 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||1.89 / 2.17||2.20||1.50|
|Scored||0.89 / 1.67||1.00||0.75|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.50||1.20||0.75|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||40 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||60 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||20 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||60 %||25 %|
|Possession %||50% / 53%||50 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.44 / 6.67||5.60||5.25|
|Cards||3.00 / 1.50||1.60||4.75|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 19.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||13.25 / 16.67||13.00||13.67|
|Shots on Target||5.63 / 7.83||5.80||5.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 50%||20 %||75 %|
|Draw %||22% / 50%||20 %||25 %|
|Loss %||33% / 0%||60 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.00||1.80||2.25|
|Scored||1.11 / 1.33||0.60||1.75|
|Conceded||0.89 / 0.67||1.20||0.50|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||40 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 33%||20 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||40 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||20 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 33%||20 %||75 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||50 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.78 / 8.17||6.20||3.00|
|Cards||3.89 / 2.60||4.00||3.75|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.00 / 11.17||10.80||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.56 / 4.83||3.80||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Velež vs Sarajevo Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||0.00||Under 2.5||0.00|
|BTTS Yes||0.00||BTTS NO||0.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|