- England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Vojvodina will welcome Radnički Niš to Stadion Karađorđe for a matchday 35 fixture in Serbia SuperLiga. The last meeting on 30th November 2020 ended in a Vojvodina 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Vojvodina has won 7 matches, and Radnički Niš triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.05 goals, while both teams score 35% of the time.
Vojvodina's last game in the Serbia SuperLiga against Radnički Niš at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots.
Since the start of the season, Vojvodina is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 18 games on home soil. Vojvodina's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Radnički Niš has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Radnički Niš wins 0.94 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Radnički Niš kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Vojvodina has won just 67% of home games. On average they score 1.67 goals and concede 0.72 per game. Radnički Niš is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Vojvodina wins on average 2.17 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Radnički Niš. My prediction is Radnički Niš to win.
Vojvodina vs Radnički Niš Betting Tips
Vojvodina vs Radnički Niš Head to Head
Average stats between Vojvodina and Radnički Niš in most recent 20 outings in the Serbia SuperLiga.
Vojvodina vs Radnički Niš Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Vojvodina and Radnički Niš across current season. Calculated from Vojvodina's Home stats and Radnički Niš's Away stats.
Serbia SuperLiga Form
- Coming into this game, Vojvodina has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Vojvodina has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vojvodina has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Vojvodina recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Vojvodina, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (47% of all matches) involving Vojvodina has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Radnički Niš has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Radnički Niš has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Radnički Niš has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Radnički Niš as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Radnički Niš has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 14 occasions.
- Radnički Niš is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Vojvodina, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Radnički Niš recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Radnički Niš has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Radnički Niš has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/36 games for Radnički Niš this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 83%||67 %||44 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||17 %||28 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||17 %||28 %|
|AVG Goals||2.72 / 1.50||2.39||3.06|
|Scored||1.67 / 1.17||1.67||1.67|
|Conceded||1.06 / 0.33||0.72||1.39|
|BTTS %||47% / 0%||39 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||22 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||6 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||17 %||22 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||83 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 83%||50 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 83%||61 %||56 %|
|Possession %||56% / 48%||56 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.97 / 7.00||6.17||5.78|
|Cards||1.69 / 1.50||1.28||2.11|
|Offsides||2.40 / 1.83||2.61||2.18|
|Fouls||14.75 / 15.67||15.39||14.11|
|Shots||12.42 / 12.00||12.44||12.39|
|Shots on Target||5.78 / 6.17||5.61||5.94|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||44 %||22 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||22 %||28 %|
|Loss %||42% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.92 / 2.00||1.72||2.11|
|Scored||0.86 / 1.00||1.06||0.67|
|Conceded||1.06 / 1.00||0.67||1.44|
|BTTS %||31% / 50%||28 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 33%||11 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||6 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 33%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||53% / 67%||61 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 17%||44 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||51% / 54%||54 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.49 / 4.17||4.56||4.41|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.40||2.89||3.11|
|Offsides||2.22 / 2.80||2.06||2.38|
|Fouls||17.97 / 19.80||16.88||19.06|
|Shots||9.69 / 12.00||10.61||8.71|
|Shots on Target||3.97 / 5.50||4.22||3.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Vojvodina vs Radnički Niš Odds
|HT 1||2.20||HT X||2.20||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||2.70|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.81|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|