Vojvodina will welcome Spartak Subotica to Stadion Karađorđe for a matchday 37 fixture in Serbia SuperLiga. The last meeting on 11th March 2021 ended in a Vojvodina 2-1 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Vojvodina has won 9 matches, and Spartak Subotica triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.65 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
Vojvodina's latest fixture against Mačva Šabac ended in an away 5-2 win. Vojvodina was very dangerous in attack, having attempted thirteen shots on target. Vojvodina scored in both halves in the 6th, 14th, 33rd, 73rd and 75th minute.
Spartak Subotica's recent game against Inđija ended in a home 1-0 win. Spartak Subotica dominated the game and deserved the win. Spartak Subotica deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 80th minute.
Since the start of the season, Vojvodina is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 19 games on home soil. Vojvodina's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 47% of home games.
Spartak Subotica has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Spartak Subotica wins 1.11 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Spartak Subotica kept a clean sheet in just 16% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Vojvodina is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Spartak Subotica failed to win in seven consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Vojvodina.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Vojvodina wins on average 2.11 points per home game, compared to 1.11 points per away game for Spartak Subotica. My prediction is Vojvodina to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 48% of Vojvodina's home and Spartak Subotica's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica Betting Tips
Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica Head to Head
Average stats between Vojvodina and Spartak Subotica in most recent 17 outings in the Serbia SuperLiga.
Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Vojvodina and Spartak Subotica across current season. Calculated from Vojvodina's Home stats and Spartak Subotica's Away stats.
Serbia SuperLiga Form
- Coming into this game, Vojvodina has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Vojvodina has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vojvodina has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Vojvodina recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Vojvodina has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/38 games for Vojvodina this season.
- Coming into this game, Spartak Subotica has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Spartak Subotica has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Spartak Subotica has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Spartak Subotica recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Spartak Subotica has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/38 games for Spartak Subotica this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 83%||63 %||42 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||21 %||26 %|
|Loss %||24% / 17%||16 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 1.50||2.37||3.00|
|Scored||1.61 / 1.17||1.63||1.58|
|Conceded||1.08 / 0.33||0.74||1.42|
|BTTS %||47% / 0%||42 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||21 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||5 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||16 %||21 %|
|Scores %||82% / 83%||84 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 83%||47 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 83%||58 %||53 %|
|Possession %||56% / 48%||56 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.95 / 7.00||6.11||5.79|
|Cards||1.74 / 1.50||1.47||2.00|
|Offsides||2.32 / 1.83||2.53||2.11|
|Fouls||14.58 / 15.67||15.32||13.84|
|Shots||12.18 / 12.00||12.21||12.16|
|Shots on Target||5.61 / 6.17||5.47||5.74|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 50%||47 %||32 %|
|Draw %||18% / 33%||21 %||16 %|
|Loss %||42% / 17%||32 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.82 / 2.50||2.58||3.05|
|Scored||1.42 / 1.50||1.53||1.32|
|Conceded||1.39 / 1.00||1.05||1.74|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||47 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 33%||16 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||16 %||26 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||79 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||37 %||16 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||58 %||37 %|
|Possession %||46% / 53%||47 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.05 / 3.50||4.00||4.11|
|Cards||2.66 / 2.60||2.68||2.63|
|Offsides||2.39 / 3.60||2.63||2.16|
|Fouls||17.13 / 13.40||17.53||16.74|
|Shots||10.39 / 10.00||11.32||9.47|
|Shots on Target||5.18 / 5.00||5.68||4.68|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica Odds
|HT 1||2.04||HT X||2.27||HT 2||5.70|
|Home Win Nil||3.45||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.12||Under 9.5 Corners||1.66|