- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Zenit will welcome Rotor Volgograd to Saint-Petersburg Stadium for a matchday 27 fixture in Russia Russian Premier League. The last meeting on 11th August 2020 ended in a Zenit 2-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Zenit has won 1 match, and Rotor Volgograd failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Zenit's latest fixture against Krasnodar ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Zenit was much better than Krasnodar in the second half and scored in the 75th and 86th minute.
Rotor Volgograd's recent game against Dinamo Moskva ended in a home 0-3 loss. Rotor Volgograd's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Zenit is more dominant at home. They have thirteen wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Zenit is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Rotor Volgograd has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Rotor Volgograd wins 0.71 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rotor Volgograd kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Zenit is currently unbeaten at home in nine games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Rotor Volgograd failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Zenit. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost four consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Zenit wins on average 2.67 points per home game, compared to 0.71 points per away game for Rotor Volgograd. My prediction is Zenit to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.21 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 67% of Zenit's home and Rotor Volgograd's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 60% of Zenit's home and Rotor Volgograd's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Zenit vs Rotor Volgograd Betting Tips
Zenit vs Rotor Volgograd Head to Head
Average stats between Zenit and Rotor Volgograd in most recent 1 outings in the Russia Russian Premier League.
Zenit vs Rotor Volgograd Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Zenit and Rotor Volgograd across current season. Calculated from Zenit's Home stats and Rotor Volgograd's Away stats.
Russia Russian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Zenit has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Zenit has scored 16 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Zenit is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Zenit at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Zenit will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Zenit has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 15 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Zenit as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Zenit is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Rotor Volgograd, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 16 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Zenit, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (62% of all matches) involving Zenit has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Rotor Volgograd has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Rotor Volgograd has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Rotor Volgograd recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Rotor Volgograd has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 62% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Rotor Volgograd has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/29 games for Rotor Volgograd this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||62% / 67%||87 %||36 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||7 %||50 %|
|Loss %||10% / 0%||7 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||3.31 / 3.67||4.40||2.14|
|Scored||2.45 / 3.00||3.53||1.29|
|Conceded||0.86 / 0.67||0.87||0.86|
|BTTS %||62% / 50%||73 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 33%||60 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||7 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||55% / 50%||73 %||36 %|
|Scores %||86% / 83%||100 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 50%||27 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||66% / 50%||87 %||43 %|
|Possession %||57% / 58%||58 %||57 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 6.00||5.67||6.36|
|Cards||1.76 / 1.67||1.53||2.00|
|Offsides||1.90 / 1.50||1.80||2.00|
|Fouls||9.45 / 10.50||9.93||8.93|
|Shots||18.83 / 21.33||21.33||16.14|
|Shots on Target||8.28 / 10.17||10.13||6.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||20 %||14 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||13 %||29 %|
|Loss %||62% / 33%||67 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 1.83||1.87||2.64|
|Scored||0.48 / 0.50||0.33||0.64|
|Conceded||1.76 / 1.33||1.53||2.00|
|BTTS %||28% / 17%||13 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||0 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||13 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||4% / 0%||0 %||8 %|
|Scores %||38% / 50%||33 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 50%||33 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||17% / 33%||20 %||14 %|
|Possession %||43% / 46%||43 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.59 / 5.67||3.36||3.85|
|Cards||3.07 / 3.67||3.36||2.77|
|Offsides||0.74 / 0.67||1.00||0.46|
|Fouls||13.15 / 17.00||14.07||12.15|
|Shots||9.93 / 12.17||10.36||9.46|
|Shots on Target||3.78 / 5.00||3.86||3.69|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Zenit vs Rotor Volgograd Odds
|HT 1||1.41||HT X||3.07||HT 2||13.25|
|Home Win Nil||1.49||Away Win Nil||14.00|
|Over 2.5||1.39||Under 2.5||2.90|
|BTTS Yes||2.95||BTTS NO||1.37|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|