- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Zeta will welcome Mladost to Stadion Trešnjica for a matchday 34 fixture in Montenegro Montenegrin First League. The last meeting on 14th March 2021 ended in a Zeta 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Zeta has won 13 matches, and Mladost triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 1.73 goals, while both teams score 27% of the time.
Zeta's latest fixture against Mladost Lješkopolje ended in an away 2-1 loss. Zeta dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Zeta was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 74 minute.
Mladost's recent game against FK Jezero Plav ended in a home 1-2 loss. Crveni had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Mladost deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 61st minute.
So far, Zeta plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.61 points per away game on average compared to 1.06 points at home. Although Zeta is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Mladost has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Mladost wins 0.56 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Mladost kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Zeta lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 33% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Crveni got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Friday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Zeta wins on average 1.06 points per home game, compared to 0.56 points per away game for Mladost. My prediction is Zeta to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 35% of Zeta's home and Mladost's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Zeta vs Mladost Betting Tips
Zeta vs Mladost Head to Head
Average stats between Zeta and Mladost in most recent 26 outings in the Montenegro Montenegrin First League.
Zeta vs Mladost Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Zeta and Mladost across current season. Calculated from Zeta's Home stats and Mladost's Away stats.
Montenegro Montenegrin First League Form
- Coming into this game, Zeta has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Zeta has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Zeta ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Zeta, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (33% of all matches) involving Zeta has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Zeta will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Mladost has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Mladost has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mladost has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Mladost has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Mladost, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (36% of all matches) involving Mladost has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Mladost will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 33%||33 %||44 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||6 %||28 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||61 %||28 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.50||2.06||1.94|
|Scored||0.94 / 0.50||0.72||1.17|
|Conceded||1.06 / 1.00||1.33||0.78|
|BTTS %||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Scores %||67% / 50%||56 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||22 %||56 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||39 %||61 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||51 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.67 / 2.75||3.47||3.87|
|Cards||2.17 / 3.00||1.82||2.50|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||14.00 / 22.00||14.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.30 / 9.50||12.00||8.60|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 3.50||4.67||4.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||28 %||11 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|Loss %||53% / 50%||39 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.06 / 2.00||1.72||2.39|
|Scored||0.64 / 0.67||0.56||0.72|
|Conceded||1.42 / 1.33||1.17||1.67|
|BTTS %||36% / 50%||22 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||6 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||6 %||11 %|
|Scores %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 17%||44 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||39 %||28 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||50 %||50 %|
|Corners||2.89 / 1.00||3.25||2.60|
|Cards||2.59 / 2.00||2.59||2.59|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||14.00 / 0.00||11.00||17.00|
|Shots||7.00 / 4.00||6.63||7.30|
|Shots on Target||3.72 / 0.00||3.25||4.10|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Zeta vs Mladost Odds
|HT 1||2.00||HT X||2.20||HT 2||6.50|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.75|
|BTTS Yes||2.50||BTTS NO||1.48|
|Over 9.5 Corners||3.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.34|