- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Mexico Liga MX
- 03:05 Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Sutjeska will welcome Dečić to Stadion Kraj Bistrice for a matchday 33 fixture in Montenegro Montenegrin First League. The last meeting on 10th March 2021 ended in a Sutjeska 2-1 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Sutjeska has won 5 matches, and Dečić triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 1.94 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
Zeta's latest fixture against Dečić ended in an away 3-1 loss. Zeta dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Zeta was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 60 minute.
Sutjeska's recent game against FK Jezero Plav ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
So far, Zeta plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.53 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although Zeta is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Sutjeska has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Sutjeska has collected 1.69 points on average per away game, compared to 1.41 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Zeta has won just 31% of home games. On average they score 0.56 goals and concede 1.19 per game. Sutjeska won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Zeta wins on average 1.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Sutjeska. My prediction is Sutjeska to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 47% of Zeta's home and Sutjeska's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Zeta vs Sutjeska Betting Tips
Zeta vs Sutjeska Head to Head
Average stats between Zeta and Sutjeska in most recent 16 outings in the Montenegro Montenegrin First League.
Zeta vs Sutjeska Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Zeta and Sutjeska across current season. Calculated from Zeta's Home stats and Sutjeska's Away stats.
Montenegro Montenegrin First League Form
- Coming into this game, Sutjeska has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Sutjeska has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sutjeska has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sutjeska recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Sutjeska has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/33 games for Sutjeska this season.
- Coming into this game, Dečić has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Dečić has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Dečić has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Dečić has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Dečić will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sutjeska, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dečić recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Dečić has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Dečić has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/33 games for Dečić this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||31 %||41 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||6 %||29 %|
|Loss %||45% / 50%||63 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||1.85 / 1.50||1.75||1.94|
|Scored||0.85 / 0.50||0.56||1.12|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||1.19||0.82|
|BTTS %||30% / 17%||25 %||35 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 0%||6 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||13 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 0%||0 %||12 %|
|Scores %||64% / 50%||50 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||25 %||53 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 33%||38 %||59 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||52 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.41 / 2.75||3.38||3.43|
|Cards||2.31 / 3.00||1.93||2.65|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||14.00 / 22.00||14.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.33 / 9.50||11.00||7.79|
|Shots on Target||4.15 / 3.50||4.08||4.21|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 67%||35 %||44 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||35 %||38 %|
|Loss %||24% / 0%||29 %||19 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 2.50||2.76||2.13|
|Scored||1.48 / 2.00||1.53||1.44|
|Conceded||0.97 / 0.50||1.24||0.69|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||53 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||18 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||28 %||38 %|
|Scores %||73% / 100%||71 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 50%||24 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 83%||47 %||63 %|
|Possession %||54% / 0%||57 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.57 / 0.00||5.25||3.67|
|Cards||2.43 / 1.80||2.38||2.50|
|Offsides||2.50 / 0.00||1.00||4.00|
|Fouls||14.50 / 0.00||8.00||21.00|
|Shots||11.19 / 0.00||12.92||8.89|
|Shots on Target||5.57 / 0.00||7.08||3.56|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Zeta vs Sutjeska Odds
|HT 1||2.35||HT X||1.95||HT 2||5.75|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|