- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Fluminense will welcome Bragantino to Estadio Jornalista Mário Filho for a matchday 22 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 13th June 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Fluminense has won 1 match, and Bragantino triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.40 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Fluminense's latest fixture against Cuiabá ended in an away 2-2 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Fluminense played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 5th and 20th minute.
Bragantino's previous game in the competition versus Bahia ended in an away 1-1 draw. They learned a lesson that day. More ball possession and shots do not always give you good results. Bragantino was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 70th minute.
Since the start of the season, Fluzão is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 13 games on home soil. Tricolor's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Bragantino has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Massa Bruta has collected 1.92 points on average per away game, compared to 1.31 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bragantino kept a clean sheet in just 31% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Bragantino.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.15 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 35% of Fluminense's home and Bragantino's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Fluminense vs Bragantino Betting Tips
Fluminense vs Bragantino Head to Head
Average stats between Fluminense and Bragantino in most recent 5 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Fluminense vs Bragantino Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Fluminense and Bragantino across current season. Calculated from Fluminense's Home stats and Bragantino's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Fluminense has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Fluminense has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fluminense has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Bragantino's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Fluminense from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Fluminense as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Fluminense ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Fluminense is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Bragantino, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Fluminense, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (52% of all matches) involving Fluminense has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Fluminense will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Bragantino has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Bragantino has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bragantino has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Bragantino ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Bragantino, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (65% of all matches) involving Bragantino has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Bragantino will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 50%||38 %||31 %|
|Draw %||35% / 17%||38 %||31 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||23 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 3.33||1.85||2.15|
|Scored||0.96 / 1.50||0.92||1.00|
|Conceded||1.04 / 1.83||0.92||1.15|
|BTTS %||46% / 50%||46 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||15 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||8 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|Scores %||65% / 83%||69 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||38 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||62 %||38 %|
|Possession %||48% / 48%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.69 / 4.33||4.46||4.92|
|Cards||1.96 / 3.00||2.54||1.38|
|Offsides||1.42 / 1.33||1.31||1.54|
|Fouls||14.00 / 18.17||15.92||12.08|
|Shots||11.65 / 13.17||12.62||10.69|
|Shots on Target||5.08 / 4.00||5.08||5.08|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 67%||23 %||54 %|
|Draw %||46% / 17%||62 %||31 %|
|Loss %||15% / 17%||15 %||15 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 3.50||2.77||2.85|
|Scored||1.62 / 2.33||1.46||1.77|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.17||1.31||1.08|
|BTTS %||69% / 67%||77 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 50%||8 %||31 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||15 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 33%||23 %||46 %|
|Scores %||88% / 83%||92 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||23 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 83%||77 %||54 %|
|Possession %||50% / 53%||48 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 5.50||5.46||4.54|
|Cards||2.38 / 2.00||2.54||2.23|
|Offsides||0.88 / 0.83||0.85||0.92|
|Fouls||13.62 / 13.00||12.85||14.38|
|Shots||14.08 / 18.17||13.62||14.54|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 7.50||4.85||5.92|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Fluminense vs Bragantino Odds
|HT 1||2.95||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.80|
|Home Win Nil||3.85||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.64||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|