- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Forest Green Rovers will welcome Stevenage to The Fully Charged New Lawn for a matchday 25 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 18th September 2021 ended in a Forest Green Rovers 4-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Forest Green Rovers has won 5 matches, and Stevenage triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.89 goals, while both teams score 22% of the time.
Forest Green Rovers's latest fixture against Oldham Athletic ended in an away 5-5 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. Forest Green Rovers scored in both halves in the 13rd, 27th, 44th, 48th and 63rd minute.
Stevenage's previous game in the competition versus Swindon Town ended in an away 0-0 draw. Their attackers wasted a lot of good goal-scoring opportunities, so the draw was deserved.
Since the start of the season, Rovers is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 13 games on home soil. FGR's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 62% of home games.
Stevenage has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Stevenage wins 0.54 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Stevenage kept a clean sheet in just 23% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. The Green is currently unbeaten at home in seven games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Stevenage failed to win in twelve consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against The Green.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Forest Green Rovers wins on average 2.23 points per home game, compared to 0.54 points per away game for Stevenage. My prediction is Forest Green Rovers to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 30% of Forest Green Rovers's home and Stevenage's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Forest Green Rovers vs Stevenage Betting Tips
Forest Green Rovers vs Stevenage Head to Head
Average stats between Forest Green Rovers and Stevenage in most recent 9 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Forest Green Rovers vs Stevenage Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Forest Green Rovers and Stevenage across current season. Calculated from Forest Green Rovers's Home stats and Stevenage's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Forest Green Rovers has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Forest Green Rovers has scored 16 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Forest Green Rovers is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Stevenage's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Forest Green Rovers from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Forest Green Rovers as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Forest Green Rovers ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Forest Green Rovers is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Stevenage, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 16 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Forest Green Rovers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (50% of all matches) involving Forest Green Rovers has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Forest Green Rovers will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 16 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Stevenage has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Stevenage has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Stevenage recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Stevenage has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Stevenage has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/21 games for Stevenage this season.
- Stevenage will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 0.76 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 17%||69 %||58 %|
|Draw %||28% / 50%||15 %||42 %|
|Loss %||8% / 33%||15 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 2.50||2.46||3.33|
|Scored||2.04 / 1.17||1.77||2.33|
|Conceded||0.84 / 1.33||0.69||1.00|
|BTTS %||44% / 83%||23 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 0%||23 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 0%||46 %||33 %|
|Scores %||80% / 100%||69 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||48% / 17%||62 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 67%||62 %||75 %|
|Possession %||54% / 51%||56 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.88 / 4.20||6.08||5.67|
|Cards||1.60 / 1.17||1.54||1.67|
|Offsides||1.36 / 1.00||1.62||1.08|
|Fouls||10.60 / 10.00||9.77||11.50|
|Shots||14.40 / 11.80||16.08||12.58|
|Shots on Target||5.80 / 5.60||5.92||5.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 33%||36 %||8 %|
|Draw %||37% / 33%||43 %||31 %|
|Loss %||41% / 33%||21 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||2.48 / 1.83||2.57||2.38|
|Scored||0.93 / 0.83||1.29||0.54|
|Conceded||1.56 / 1.00||1.29||1.85|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||57 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||7 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||36 %||8 %|
|Scores %||59% / 50%||79 %||38 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 50%||29 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 17%||57 %||23 %|
|Possession %||47% / 45%||46 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.74 / 5.00||4.50||5.00|
|Cards||1.44 / 1.17||1.36||1.54|
|Offsides||2.11 / 1.00||2.86||1.31|
|Fouls||11.78 / 10.20||12.14||11.38|
|Shots||11.59 / 12.60||12.36||10.77|
|Shots on Target||4.85 / 4.00||5.64||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Forest Green Rovers vs Stevenage Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.15||HT 2||4.85|
|Home Win Nil||2.65||Away Win Nil||10.00|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.90||BTTS NO||1.82|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.87|