- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Fortaleza will welcome Atlético GO to Estádio Governador Plácido Aderaldo Castelo for a matchday 23 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 17th June 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Fortaleza has won 1 match, and Atlético GO triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.20 goals, while both teams score 20% of the time.
Fortaleza's latest fixture against Sport Recife ended in an away 1-0 win. Tricolor do Pici was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Fortaleza set the tone early and scored in the 33rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Jangada Atômica is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 13 games on home soil. Leão do Pici's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 46% of home games.
Atlético GO has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Atlético GO has collected 1.38 points on average per away game, compared to 1.23 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Tricolor do Pici is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Dragão failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Tricolor do Pici.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Fortaleza wins on average 1.85 points per home game, compared to 1.38 points per away game for Atlético GO. My prediction is Fortaleza to win.
Fortaleza vs Atlético GO Betting Tips
Fortaleza vs Atlético GO Head to Head
Average stats between Fortaleza and Atlético GO in most recent 5 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Fortaleza vs Atlético GO Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Fortaleza and Atlético GO across current season. Calculated from Fortaleza's Home stats and Atlético GO's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Fortaleza has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Fortaleza has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Fortaleza recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Fortaleza has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/22 games for Fortaleza this season.
- Coming into this game, Atlético GO has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Atlético GO has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Atlético GO will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Fortaleza, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Atlético GO recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Atlético GO, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (48% of all matches) involving Atlético GO has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 17%||54 %||43 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||23 %||21 %|
|Loss %||30% / 50%||23 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.41 / 1.83||2.38||2.43|
|Scored||1.30 / 0.67||1.38||1.21|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.17||1.00||1.21|
|BTTS %||44% / 17%||31 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||15 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||15 %||14 %|
|Scores %||74% / 33%||69 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 50%||46 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 17%||54 %||43 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.70 / 5.00||5.00||4.43|
|Cards||2.30 / 2.83||2.38||2.21|
|Offsides||2.04 / 2.00||2.31||1.79|
|Fouls||14.85 / 17.00||16.15||13.64|
|Shots||16.04 / 13.33||16.54||15.57|
|Shots on Target||5.48 / 4.17||5.38||5.57|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||23 %||38 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||54 %||23 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||23 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||1.77 / 3.50||1.54||2.00|
|Scored||0.85 / 1.83||0.69||1.00|
|Conceded||0.92 / 1.67||0.85||1.00|
|BTTS %||42% / 67%||38 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||8 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 33%||0 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 33%||8 %||8 %|
|Scores %||65% / 100%||54 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||38 %||46 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 50%||15 %||46 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||52 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.85 / 7.33||5.62||4.08|
|Cards||2.58 / 2.40||2.77||2.38|
|Offsides||1.35 / 1.50||1.31||1.38|
|Fouls||14.00 / 15.25||14.77||13.23|
|Shots||11.46 / 12.00||13.15||9.77|
|Shots on Target||4.19 / 5.00||4.00||4.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Fortaleza vs Atlético GO Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.05||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.55||Away Win Nil||8.50|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.61||Under 9.5 Corners||2.17|