- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Fortaleza will welcome Fluminense to Estádio Governador Plácido Aderaldo Castelo for a matchday 5 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 26th February 2021 ended in a Fluminense 2-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Fortaleza has won 0 matches, and Fluminense triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Fortaleza's latest fixture against Atlético GO ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Fluminense's recent game against Santos ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Tricolor didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Fluminense deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 51st minute.
Since the start of the season, Jangada Atômica is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 7 games on home soil. Leão do Pici's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 57% of home games.
Fluminense has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Fluzão wins 1.29 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Fluminense kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Fluminense.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.75 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Fortaleza's home and Fluminense's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Fortaleza vs Fluminense Betting Tips
Fortaleza vs Fluminense Head to Head
Average stats between Fortaleza and Fluminense in most recent 4 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Fortaleza vs Fluminense Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Fortaleza and Fluminense across current season. Calculated from Fortaleza's Home stats and Fluminense's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Fortaleza has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Fortaleza has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fortaleza is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Fortaleza at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Fortaleza will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Fortaleza has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 7 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Fortaleza as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Fortaleza has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Fortaleza will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Fluminense, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Fortaleza has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/13 games for Fortaleza this season.
- It's likely that Fortaleza will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Fluminense has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Fluminense has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Fluminense recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Fluminense has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Fluminense has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/13 games for Fluminense this season.
- Fluminense will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.77 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||62% / 17%||86 %||33 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||14 %||33 %|
|Loss %||15% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.31 / 1.83||2.86||1.67|
|Scored||1.62 / 0.67||2.29||0.83|
|Conceded||0.69 / 1.17||0.57||0.83|
|BTTS %||46% / 17%||43 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 0%||28 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||28 %||0 %|
|Scores %||85% / 33%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||54% / 50%||57 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 17%||71 %||17 %|
|Possession %||49% / 51%||53 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.77 / 5.00||3.57||4.00|
|Cards||2.77 / 2.83||3.00||2.50|
|Offsides||2.38 / 2.00||2.29||2.50|
|Fouls||16.46 / 17.00||17.43||15.33|
|Shots||14.69 / 13.33||15.71||13.50|
|Shots on Target||5.23 / 4.17||5.43||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||33 %||29 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||33 %||43 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||33 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||1.69 / 3.33||1.67||1.71|
|Scored||0.77 / 1.50||0.67||0.86|
|Conceded||0.92 / 1.83||1.00||0.86|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||33 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||67 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||50 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||50 %||29 %|
|Possession %||46% / 48%||49 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.77 / 4.33||4.33||5.14|
|Cards||2.08 / 3.00||2.50||1.71|
|Offsides||1.62 / 1.33||0.83||2.29|
|Fouls||14.62 / 18.17||16.33||13.14|
|Shots||12.00 / 13.17||13.33||10.86|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 4.00||5.33||5.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Fortaleza vs Fluminense Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||1.91||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.40||Away Win Nil||4.20|
|Over 2.5||2.65||Under 2.5||1.47|
|BTTS Yes||2.30||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|