France will welcome Bosnia-Herzegovina to for a matchday 4 fixture in International WC Qualification Europe. The last meeting on 31st March 2021 ended in a France 1-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. France has won 1 match, and Bosnia-Herzegovina failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
France's latest fixture against Bosnia-Herzegovina ended in an away 1-0 win. Les Tricolores was very dangerous in attack, having attempted three shots on target. France was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 60 minute.
So far, France plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.33 points per away game on average compared to 1.67 points at home. Although France is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.The visitors lack quality in some positions on the field and will struggle to match their opponent's intensity.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Les Tricolores is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in three games.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory.My prediction is France to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.09 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 25% of France's home and 's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Wednesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 42% of France's home and 's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
France vs Betting Tips
France vs Head to Head
Average stats between France and in most recent 1 outings in the International WC Qualification Europe.
France vs Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between France and across current season. Calculated from France's Home stats and 's Away stats.
International WC Qualification Europe Form
- Coming into this game, France has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. France has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- France has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- France will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for France as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- France has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- France is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Bosnia-Herzegovina, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for France has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/6 games for France this season.
- It's likely that France will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Bosnia-Herzegovina has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Bosnia-Herzegovina has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bosnia-Herzegovina has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Bosnia-Herzegovina has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Bosnia-Herzegovina will be looking to keep up the momentum today against France, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Bosnia-Herzegovina, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (75% of all matches) involving Bosnia-Herzegovina has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||33 %||67 %|
|Draw %||50% / 83%||67 %||33 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.83 / 3.00||2.00||1.67|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.67||1.33||1.33|
|Conceded||0.50 / 1.33||0.67||0.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||67 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 17%||33 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 17%||67 %||67 %|
|Possession %||60% / 58%||59 %||60 %|
|Corners||7.50 / 4.67||8.33||6.67|
|Cards||1.50 / 2.00||1.33||1.67|
|Offsides||2.67 / 1.17||2.67||2.67|
|Fouls||10.83 / 10.67||10.67||11.00|
|Shots||16.00 / 16.00||16.67||15.33|
|Shots on Target||5.83 / 5.83||4.33||7.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
France vs Odds
|HT 1||1.50||HT X||2.88||HT 2||13.00|
|Home Win Nil||1.67||Away Win Nil||31.00|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||2.63||BTTS NO||1.44|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.20||Under 9.5 Corners||1.60|