Fredrikstad will welcome Sandnes Ulf to Nye Fredrikstad Stadion for a matchday 2 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 5th November 2017 ended in a Fredrikstad 3-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Fredrikstad has won 4 matches, and Sandnes Ulf triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.70 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Since the start of the season, FFK is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 3 games on home soil. Although Fredrikstad is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Sandnes Ulf has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. de lyseblå wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sandnes Ulf kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Rødbuksene lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 67% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Ulf is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Rødbuksene.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Fredrikstad wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 1.25 points per away game for Sandnes Ulf. My prediction is Fredrikstad to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 0 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of Fredrikstad's home and Sandnes Ulf's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Thursday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 0% of Fredrikstad's home and Sandnes Ulf's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Fredrikstad vs Sandnes Ulf Betting Tips
Fredrikstad vs Sandnes Ulf Head to Head
Average stats between Fredrikstad and Sandnes Ulf in most recent 10 outings in the Norway First Division.
Fredrikstad vs Sandnes Ulf Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Fredrikstad and Sandnes Ulf across current season. Calculated from Fredrikstad's Home stats and Sandnes Ulf's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Fredrikstad has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Fredrikstad has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Fredrikstad, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (71% of all matches) involving Fredrikstad has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Sandnes Ulf has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Sandnes Ulf has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sandnes Ulf has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Sandnes Ulf as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Sandnes Ulf ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Sandnes Ulf is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Fredrikstad, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Sandnes Ulf has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Sandnes Ulf has seen a total of 7/7 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 100% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Sandnes Ulf will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.57 / 3.67||2.67||4.25|
|Scored||2.14 / 2.50||2.00||2.25|
|Conceded||1.43 / 1.17||0.67||2.00|
|BTTS %||71% / 67%||33 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||43% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||71% / 67%||67 %||75 %|
|Scores %||86% / 83%||67 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 33%||67 %||75 %|
|Possession %||50% / 52%||51 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.57 / 8.67||4.00||6.75|
|Cards||1.43 / 2.17||0.33||2.25|
|Offsides||1.14 / 0.00||1.33||1.00|
|Fouls||11.14 / 0.00||11.33||11.00|
|Shots||12.57 / 15.67||10.00||14.50|
|Shots on Target||5.43 / 7.17||4.67||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||33 %||25 %|
|Draw %||43% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.14 / 3.17||2.67||3.50|
|Scored||1.57 / 2.00||1.33||1.75|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.17||1.33||1.75|
|BTTS %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 50%||33 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||7.00 / 3.83||8.00||6.25|
|Cards||2.86 / 1.50||3.00||2.75|
|Offsides||1.14 / 2.00||0.67||1.50|
|Fouls||16.86 / 12.00||15.67||17.75|
|Shots||12.29 / 12.17||14.00||11.00|
|Shots on Target||5.14 / 6.00||6.33||4.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Fredrikstad vs Sandnes Ulf Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.40||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.35||Away Win Nil||7.25|
|Over 2.5||1.45||Under 2.5||2.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.53||BTTS NO||2.40|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.55||Under 9.5 Corners||2.38|