- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Frosinone will welcome Perugia to Stadio Benito Stirpe for a matchday 3 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 16th February 2020 ended in a Frosinone 1-0 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Frosinone has won 3 matches, and Perugia triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.25 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Frosinone's latest fixture against Vicenza ended in an away 2-0 win. Gialloazzurri was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Frosinone was much better than Vicenza in the second half and scored in the 48th and 80th minute.
Perugia's recent game against Ascoli ended in a home 2-3 loss. Grifoni had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Perugia had good chances in both halves and scored in the 22nd and 49th minute.
So far, Ciociari plays better on the road than at home. They win 3.00 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although Frosinone is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Perugia has picked up 5 points from the previous four league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Perugia has collected 2.00 points on average per away game, compared to 0.50 at home.
Frosinone vs Perugia Betting Tips
Frosinone vs Perugia Head to Head
Average stats between Frosinone and Perugia in most recent 12 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Frosinone vs Perugia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Frosinone and Perugia across current season. Calculated from Frosinone's Home stats and Perugia's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Frosinone has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Frosinone has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Frosinone has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Frosinone as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Frosinone has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Frosinone is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Perugia, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Frosinone has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Frosinone this season.
- Coming into this game, Perugia has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Perugia has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Perugia has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Perugia has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Perugia will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Frosinone, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Perugia has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/4 games for Perugia this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 0%||0 %||100 %|
|Draw %||60% / 67%||100 %||0 %|
|Loss %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 1.33||2.67||2.00|
|Scored||1.60 / 0.50||1.33||2.00|
|Conceded||0.80 / 0.83||1.33||0.00|
|BTTS %||40% / 50%||67 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||80% / 50%||67 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||60% / 33%||33 %||100 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 17%||33 %||100 %|
|Possession %||46% / 52%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||8.40 / 4.83||7.00||10.50|
|Cards||2.80 / 1.67||3.00||2.50|
|Offsides||2.20 / 1.00||1.67||3.00|
|Fouls||13.00 / 12.83||10.33||17.00|
|Shots||16.80 / 14.00||14.33||20.50|
|Shots on Target||5.80 / 3.50||6.00||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 3.33||3.50||0.50|
|Scored||1.00 / 2.00||1.50||0.50|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.33||2.00||0.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||100 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 17%||0 %||100 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||56% / 50%||62 %||51 %|
|Corners||1.75 / 4.60||2.00||1.50|
|Cards||4.75 / 0.75||3.50||6.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.50||1.50|
|Fouls||15.50 / 0.00||13.50||17.50|
|Shots||14.00 / 11.60||16.50||11.50|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 6.00||5.50||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Frosinone vs Perugia Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.35||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|