- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Frosinone will welcome Pordenone to Stadio Benito Stirpe for a matchday 14 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 17th April 2021 ended in a Pordenone 2-0 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Frosinone has won 1 match, and Pordenone triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Frosinone's last game in the Italy Serie B against Lecce at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They had plenty of ball possession but less dangerous goal-scoring chances.
Pordenone's recent game against Ascoli ended in a home 0-1 loss. Ramarri had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
So far, Ciociari plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.86 points per away game on average compared to 1.33 points at home. Although Frosinone is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Pordenone has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Naoniani wins 0.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Pordenone kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Gialloazzurri is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Ramarri haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 75% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.00 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Frosinone wins on average 1.33 points per home game, compared to 0.25 points per away game for Pordenone. My prediction is Frosinone to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 45% of Frosinone's home and Pordenone's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Frosinone vs Pordenone Betting Tips
Frosinone vs Pordenone Head to Head
Average stats between Frosinone and Pordenone in most recent 6 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Frosinone vs Pordenone Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Frosinone and Pordenone across current season. Calculated from Frosinone's Home stats and Pordenone's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Frosinone has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Frosinone has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Frosinone has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Frosinone as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Frosinone is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Pordenone, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Frosinone, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (54% of all matches) involving Frosinone has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Pordenone has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Pordenone has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Pordenone turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Pordenone recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Pordenone has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 54% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Pordenone has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/13 games for Pordenone this season.
- Pordenone will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.62 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 0%||22 %||43 %|
|Draw %||63% / 67%||67 %||57 %|
|Loss %||6% / 33%||11 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 1.33||2.33||2.14|
|Scored||1.38 / 0.50||1.22||1.57|
|Conceded||0.88 / 0.83||1.11||0.57|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||67 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||22 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 0%||33 %||14 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||67 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||22 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||33 %||43 %|
|Possession %||51% / 52%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||6.94 / 4.83||6.56||7.43|
|Cards||3.25 / 1.67||3.22||3.29|
|Offsides||2.38 / 1.00||2.11||2.71|
|Fouls||15.63 / 12.83||14.22||17.43|
|Shots||16.69 / 14.00||16.11||17.43|
|Shots on Target||5.94 / 3.50||5.56||6.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||6% / 50%||13 %||0 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||69% / 17%||63 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 2.00||3.00||2.63|
|Scored||0.81 / 1.50||1.00||0.63|
|Conceded||2.00 / 0.50||2.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||38 %||0 %|
|Scores %||56% / 83%||62 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||6% / 67%||13 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||38 %||38 %|
|Possession %||48% / 48%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 4.83||5.13||4.38|
|Cards||2.69 / 2.83||2.75||2.63|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.67||1.75||1.38|
|Fouls||14.38 / 17.67||14.50||14.25|
|Shots||12.63 / 15.33||13.00||12.25|
|Shots on Target||3.13 / 5.83||3.63||2.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Frosinone vs Pordenone Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.20||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.50||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||1.85||Under 2.5||1.94|
|BTTS Yes||1.93||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.15|