- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Zwickau will welcome Saarbrucken to GGZ Arena for a matchday 38 fixture in Germany 3. Liga. The last meeting on 10th March 2021 ended in a Zwickau 2-1 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Zwickau has won 1 match, and Saarbrucken failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Zwickau's latest fixture against VfB Lübeck ended in an away 2-1 win. Zwickau was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Zwickau scored in both halves in the 4th and 76th minute.
Saarbrucken's recent game against Meppen ended in a home 2-0 win. Although de FC didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Saarbrucken had good chances in both halves and scored in the 14th and 62nd minute.
So far, Zwickau plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.53 points per away game on average compared to 1.16 points at home. Although Zwickau is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Saarbrucken has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Saarbrucken wins 1.42 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Saarbrucken kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Zwickau or Saarbrucken to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Zwickau failed to keep a clean sheet in 21% of home games, while Saarbrucken conceded in 21% of away games. On average, both teams score in 62% of Zwickau's home and Saarbrucken's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Zwickau vs Saarbrucken Betting Tips
Zwickau vs Saarbrucken Head to Head
Average stats between Zwickau and Saarbrucken in most recent 1 outings in the Germany 3. Liga.
Zwickau vs Saarbrucken Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Zwickau and Saarbrucken across current season. Calculated from Zwickau's Home stats and Saarbrucken's Away stats.
Germany 3. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Zwickau has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Zwickau has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Zwickau has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Zwickau as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Zwickau has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Zwickau will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Saarbrucken, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Zwickau recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Zwickau has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 24/38 games for Zwickau this season.
- Coming into this game, Saarbrucken has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Saarbrucken has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Saarbrucken has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Saarbrucken recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Saarbrucken has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 25/38 games for Saarbrucken this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 50%||32 %||37 %|
|Draw %||32% / 17%||21 %||42 %|
|Loss %||34% / 33%||47 %||21 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 2.67||2.32||2.47|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.33||1.11||1.32|
|Conceded||1.18 / 1.33||1.21||1.16|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||53 %||74 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 50%||21 %||26 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||21 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||16 %||26 %|
|Scores %||74% / 67%||63 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 0%||21 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 33%||26 %||53 %|
|Possession %||46% / 46%||48 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.95 / 6.17||4.84||5.05|
|Cards||2.21 / 1.83||1.79||2.63|
|Offsides||2.32 / 1.33||2.79||1.94|
|Fouls||13.90 / 12.50||12.36||15.18|
|Shots||11.11 / 10.50||11.47||10.74|
|Shots on Target||4.97 / 5.33||5.05||4.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 17%||47 %||37 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||26 %||32 %|
|Loss %||29% / 50%||26 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 3.17||3.42||2.74|
|Scored||1.74 / 1.33||2.05||1.42|
|Conceded||1.34 / 1.83||1.37||1.32|
|BTTS %||66% / 67%||68 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||21 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 50%||57 %||32 %|
|Scores %||84% / 67%||89 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 33%||53 %||63 %|
|Possession %||50% / 54%||51 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.16 / 5.00||4.11||4.22|
|Cards||1.79 / 1.50||1.79||1.79|
|Offsides||2.13 / 3.20||2.06||2.21|
|Fouls||11.84 / 11.80||10.71||13.21|
|Shots||10.41 / 11.50||11.63||9.11|
|Shots on Target||5.41 / 6.00||6.16||4.61|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Zwickau vs Saarbrucken Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||4.40|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.35|
|BTTS Yes||1.49||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|