- Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 Royal Antwerp FC vs KRC Genk Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
- 01:30 Vila Nova vs Confiança
- 01:30 Náutico vs Londrina Estonia Meistriliiga
- 17:00 Tallinna FC Flora vs Trans Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Honka vs KuPS
- 16:30 HJK vs HIFK
- 16:30 Haka vs SJK
- 16:30 Ilves vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 KTP vs Lahti France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Lille vs Reims
- 18:00 Monaco vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Montpellier vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Nantes vs Brest
- 18:00 Rennes vs Clermont
- 20:00 Lens vs Strasbourg
- 20:00 Lorient vs Nice
- 20:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Troyes
- 20:00 Metz vs PSG Greece Super League
- 16:15 OFI vs Asteras Tripolis
- 16:15 Panaitolikos vs PAOK
- 18:30 AEK Athens vs Lamia
- 18:30 Aris vs Panathinaikos Iceland 1. Deild
- 18:30 Grótta vs ÍBV Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Salernitana vs Hellas Verona
- 17:30 Spezia vs Juventus
- 19:45 Cagliari vs Empoli
- 19:45 AC Milan vs Venezia Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Ternana vs Parma
- 19:30 Cremonese vs Perugia Japan J1 League
- 11:00 Kashima Antlers vs Kawasaki Frontale
- 11:00 Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus
- 11:00 Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Cerezo Osaka Mexico Ascenso MX
- 03:05 Dorados vs Correcaminos UAT
- 23:00 Tlaxcala vs Tepatitlán de Morelos Mexico Liga MX
- 03:00 Juárez vs Atlético San Luis Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Go Ahead Eagles vs PSV
- 17:45 NEC vs Utrecht
- 19:00 Groningen vs Vitesse
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heerenveen
- 20:00 PEC Zwolle vs Sparta Rotterdam Serbia SuperLiga
- 14:30 Radnički Kragujevac vs Novi Pazar
- 16:30 Spartak Subotica vs Proleter Novi Sad
- 16:30 Napredak vs Čukarički Slovakia Super Liga
- 17:00 Ružomberok vs Slovan Bratislava Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Olimpija vs Domžale South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 14:00 Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu
- 16:00 Maritzburg United vs Marumo Gallants South Korea K League 1
- 06:00 Jeju United vs Daegu
- 08:30 Suwon vs Seongnam
- 11:00 FC Seoul vs Incheon United South Korea K League 2
- 11:00 Busan I'Park vs Seoul E-Land Spain La Liga
- 18:30 RCD Espanyol vs Deportivo Alavés
- 18:30 Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs RCD Mallorca
- 21:00 Villarreal vs Elche CF
- 21:30 Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Djurgården vs Degerfors
- 18:00 Elfsborg vs Malmö FF
- 18:00 Sirius vs Norrköping Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Switzerland Super League
- 17:00 Lausanne Sport vs Young Boys
- 19:30 St. Gallen vs Basel Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Kayserispor vs Galatasaray
- 18:00 Göztepe vs Hatayspor
Zwickau will welcome Hallescher FC to GGZ Arena for a matchday 7 fixture in Germany 3. Liga. The last meeting on 6th February 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Zwickau has won 4 matches, and Hallescher FC triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.90 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Zwickau's last game in the Germany 3. Liga against Verl at home ended in a 1-3 loss. Zwickau had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Zwickau scored before halftime in the 36th minute.
Hallescher FC's recent game against 1860 München ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Hallescher FC put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 13rd minute.
So far, Zwickau plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.25 points per away game on average compared to 0.60 points at home. Although Zwickau is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Hallescher FC has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hallescher FC wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hallescher FC kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Zwickau or Hallescher FC to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Zwickau has scored in 100% of home games. Hallescher FC is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Zwickau vs Hallescher FC Betting Tips
Zwickau vs Hallescher FC Head to Head
Average stats between Zwickau and Hallescher FC in most recent 10 outings in the Germany 3. Liga.
Zwickau vs Hallescher FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Zwickau and Hallescher FC across current season. Calculated from Zwickau's Home stats and Hallescher FC's Away stats.
Germany 3. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Zwickau has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Zwickau has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Zwickau will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Zwickau has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Zwickau has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Zwickau ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Zwickau will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hallescher FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Zwickau, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (78% of all matches) involving Zwickau has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Zwickau will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Hallescher FC has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Hallescher FC has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Hallescher FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Hallescher FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Zwickau, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Hallescher FC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (67% of all matches) involving Hallescher FC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Hallescher FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|Draw %||56% / 17%||60 %||50 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||40 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 2.67||3.00||2.00|
|Scored||1.11 / 1.33||1.20||1.00|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.33||1.80||1.00|
|BTTS %||78% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||40 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|Scores %||89% / 67%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 33%||100 %||25 %|
|Possession %||46% / 46%||48 %||44 %|
|Corners||6.11 / 6.17||6.60||5.50|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.83||1.80||2.25|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.33||1.80||1.50|
|Fouls||14.78 / 12.50||14.00||15.75|
|Shots||14.78 / 10.50||17.80||11.00|
|Shots on Target||5.78 / 5.33||5.80||5.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||40 %||25 %|
|Draw %||44% / 50%||40 %||50 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.22 / 2.00||3.40||3.00|
|Scored||1.67 / 1.00||1.80||1.50|
|Conceded||1.56 / 1.00||1.60||1.50|
|BTTS %||67% / 33%||60 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||89% / 67%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 50%||20 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||60 %||25 %|
|Possession %||47% / 44%||46 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.78 / 4.00||5.80||5.75|
|Cards||2.11 / 1.67||1.80||2.50|
|Offsides||1.44 / 1.50||1.80||1.00|
|Fouls||12.22 / 12.25||12.00||12.50|
|Shots||11.78 / 8.67||13.00||10.25|
|Shots on Target||5.89 / 3.83||6.60||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Zwickau vs Hallescher FC Odds
|HT 1||2.95||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.60||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.55||Under 9.5 Corners||2.30|