- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Fulham will welcome Burnley to Craven Cottage for a matchday 35 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 17th February 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Fulham has won 2 matches, and Burnley triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Fulham's latest fixture against Chelsea ended in an away 2-0 loss. The Whites dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Burnley's recent game against West Ham United ended in a home 1-2 loss. The Clarets's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Burnley put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 19th minute.
So far, Fulham plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.95 points per away game on average compared to 0.53 points at home. Although Fulham is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Burnley has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Burnley has collected 1.11 points on average per away game, compared to 0.95 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Burnley.
Fulham vs Burnley Betting Tips
Fulham vs Burnley Head to Head
Average stats between Fulham and Burnley in most recent 8 outings in the England Premier League.
Fulham vs Burnley Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Fulham and Burnley across current season. Calculated from Fulham's Home stats and Burnley's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Fulham has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Fulham has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Fulham ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Fulham turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Fulham recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Fulham has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Fulham has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/38 games for Fulham this season.
- Coming into this game, Burnley has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Burnley has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Burnley recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Burnley has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Burnley has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/38 games for Burnley this season.
- Burnley will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.87 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 0%||11 %||16 %|
|Draw %||34% / 33%||21 %||47 %|
|Loss %||53% / 67%||68 %||37 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 2.33||1.95||2.26|
|Scored||0.71 / 0.50||0.47||0.95|
|Conceded||1.39 / 1.83||1.47||1.32|
|BTTS %||42% / 50%||26 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 0%||0 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||21 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||5 %||11 %|
|Scores %||53% / 50%||37 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 0%||26 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 17%||21 %||47 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||51 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.32 / 4.60||4.68||3.95|
|Cards||1.92 / 1.83||2.11||1.74|
|Offsides||1.19 / 1.40||1.53||0.82|
|Fouls||12.50 / 13.00||12.26||12.74|
|Shots||12.55 / 11.40||13.47||11.63|
|Shots on Target||4.55 / 4.00||4.32||4.79|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 33%||21 %||32 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||32 %||16 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||47 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 2.83||2.16||2.47|
|Scored||0.87 / 1.17||0.74||1.00|
|Conceded||1.45 / 1.67||1.42||1.47|
|BTTS %||37% / 17%||47 %||26 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||11 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||5 %||16 %|
|Scores %||55% / 50%||58 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||16 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 50%||37 %||42 %|
|Possession %||42% / 41%||43 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.53 / 5.20||4.84||4.21|
|Cards||1.26 / 1.00||1.26||1.26|
|Offsides||2.16 / 1.60||2.32||2.00|
|Fouls||10.03 / 8.80||10.11||9.95|
|Shots||11.03 / 13.40||11.47||10.58|
|Shots on Target||4.34 / 5.60||4.21||4.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Fulham vs Burnley Odds
|HT 1||2.80||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.65||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.60|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.91|