- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Fulham will welcome Newcastle United to Craven Cottage for a matchday 38 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 19th December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Fulham has won 8 matches, and Newcastle United triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.06 goals, while both teams score 35% of the time.
Fulham's latest fixture against Manchester United ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Fulham was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 76 minute.
Newcastle United's recent game against Sheffield United ended in a home 1-0 win. Although The Magpies didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Newcastle United put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 45+4th minute.
So far, Fulham plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.95 points per away game on average compared to 0.53 points at home. Although Fulham is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Newcastle United has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Geordies wins 1.16 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Newcastle United kept a clean sheet in just 26% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Newcastle United.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.28 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 36% of Fulham's home and Newcastle United's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Fulham vs Newcastle United Betting Tips
Fulham vs Newcastle United Head to Head
Average stats between Fulham and Newcastle United in most recent 17 outings in the England Premier League.
Fulham vs Newcastle United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Fulham and Newcastle United across current season. Calculated from Fulham's Home stats and Newcastle United's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Fulham has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Fulham has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Fulham ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Fulham turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Fulham recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Fulham has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Fulham has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/38 games for Fulham this season.
- Coming into this game, Newcastle United has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Newcastle United has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Newcastle United has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Newcastle United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Newcastle United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 21/38 games for Newcastle United this season.
- It's likely that Newcastle United will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 0%||11 %||16 %|
|Draw %||34% / 33%||21 %||47 %|
|Loss %||53% / 67%||68 %||37 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 2.33||1.95||2.26|
|Scored||0.71 / 0.50||0.47||0.95|
|Conceded||1.39 / 1.83||1.47||1.32|
|BTTS %||42% / 50%||26 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 0%||0 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||21 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||5 %||11 %|
|Scores %||53% / 50%||37 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 0%||26 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 17%||21 %||47 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||51 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.32 / 4.60||4.68||3.95|
|Cards||1.92 / 1.83||2.11||1.74|
|Offsides||1.19 / 1.40||1.53||0.82|
|Fouls||12.50 / 13.00||12.26||12.74|
|Shots||12.55 / 11.40||13.47||11.63|
|Shots on Target||4.55 / 4.00||4.32||4.79|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 50%||32 %||32 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Loss %||45% / 33%||42 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.84 / 3.33||3.11||2.58|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.83||1.37||1.05|
|Conceded||1.63 / 1.50||1.74||1.53|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||74 %||37 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||26 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||26 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 50%||26 %||16 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||79 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 33%||11 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 67%||58 %||32 %|
|Possession %||38% / 34%||40 %||36 %|
|Corners||4.24 / 4.20||4.26||4.21|
|Cards||1.76 / 1.33||1.89||1.63|
|Offsides||1.64 / 1.80||1.63||1.65|
|Fouls||9.76 / 9.00||9.63||9.89|
|Shots||11.34 / 11.80||13.37||9.32|
|Shots on Target||4.76 / 5.40||5.32||4.21|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Fulham vs Newcastle United Odds
|HT 1||2.70||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.90||Under 2.5||1.81|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.15|