- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Fulham will welcome Queens Park Rangers to Craven Cottage for a matchday 12 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 9th January 2021 ended in a Fulham 2-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Fulham has won 9 matches, and Queens Park Rangers triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.31 goals, while both teams score 69% of the time.
Fulham's latest fixture against Coventry City ended in an away 4-1 loss. The Whites dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Fulham set the tone early and scored in the 18 minute.
Queens Park Rangers's recent game against Preston North End ended in a home 3-2 win. Queens P Rangers dominated the game and deserved the win. Queens Park Rangers had good chances in both halves and scored in the 17th, 71st and 74th minute.
Since the start of the season, Fulham is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 10 games on home soil. The Cottagers's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Queens Park Rangers has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Queens Park Rangers wins 1.40 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Queens Park Rangers kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. The Whites is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Queens P Rangers got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Fulham wins on average 2.30 points per home game, compared to 1.40 points per away game for Queens Park Rangers. My prediction is Fulham to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.4 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 80% of Fulham's home and Queens Park Rangers's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Fulham has scored in 90% of home games. Queens Park Rangers is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Fulham vs Queens Park Rangers Betting Tips
Fulham vs Queens Park Rangers Head to Head
Average stats between Fulham and Queens Park Rangers in most recent 13 outings in the England Championship.
Fulham vs Queens Park Rangers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Fulham and Queens Park Rangers across current season. Calculated from Fulham's Home stats and Queens Park Rangers's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Fulham has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Fulham has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fulham will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Fulham has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Fulham ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Fulham has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Fulham has seen a total of 8/11 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 73% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Fulham will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Queens Park Rangers has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Queens Park Rangers has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Queens Park Rangers when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Fulham stop this run?
- Queens Park Rangers has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Queens Park Rangers ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Queens Park Rangers, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (73% of all matches) involving Queens Park Rangers has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Queens Park Rangers will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||65% / 67%||70 %||60 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Loss %||15% / 0%||10 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||3.25 / 3.00||2.90||3.60|
|Scored||2.45 / 2.67||2.30||2.60|
|Conceded||0.80 / 0.33||0.60||1.00|
|BTTS %||55% / 33%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 17%||30 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 50%||40 %||40 %|
|Scores %||90% / 83%||90 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 67%||50 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||85% / 83%||80 %||90 %|
|Possession %||59% / 62%||58 %||60 %|
|Corners||5.70 / 6.20||6.40||5.00|
|Cards||1.85 / 1.50||1.20||2.50|
|Offsides||1.58 / 2.60||1.90||1.22|
|Fouls||10.90 / 8.20||10.90||10.90|
|Shots||16.70 / 17.20||17.80||15.60|
|Shots on Target||6.75 / 7.60||6.90||6.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||60 %||40 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||30 %||20 %|
|Loss %||25% / 0%||10 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.90 / 1.83||2.40||3.40|
|Scored||1.65 / 1.33||1.60||1.70|
|Conceded||1.25 / 0.50||0.80||1.70|
|BTTS %||65% / 50%||50 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||10 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||10 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||30 %||20 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 50%||50 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 83%||70 %||60 %|
|Possession %||55% / 50%||58 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 4.80||5.70||4.30|
|Cards||1.90 / 2.50||1.80||2.00|
|Offsides||1.72 / 1.75||1.70||1.75|
|Fouls||10.84 / 12.60||10.60||11.11|
|Shots||13.70 / 11.60||15.80||11.60|
|Shots on Target||5.75 / 4.00||6.00||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Fulham vs Queens Park Rangers Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.40||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||9.50|
|Over 2.5||1.51||Under 2.5||2.46|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.83||Under 9.5 Corners||1.98|