- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Fulham will welcome Swansea City to Craven Cottage for a matchday 10 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 26th February 2020 ended in a Fulham 1-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Fulham has won 3 matches, and Swansea City triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
Fulham's latest fixture against Bristol City ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Fulham was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 50 minute.
Swansea City's recent game against Huddersfield Town ended in a home 1-0 win. Swansea dominated the game and deserved the win. Swansea City put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 17th minute.
Since the start of the season, Fulham is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although Fulham is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Swansea City has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Swansea City wins 0.83 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Swansea City kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. The Whites is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Swansea failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Wednesday and win against The Whites.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Fulham wins on average 2.17 points per home game, compared to 0.83 points per away game for Swansea City. My prediction is Fulham to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 63% of Fulham's home and Swansea City's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Fulham vs Swansea City Betting Tips
Fulham vs Swansea City Head to Head
Average stats between Fulham and Swansea City in most recent 8 outings in the England Championship.
Fulham vs Swansea City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Fulham and Swansea City across current season. Calculated from Fulham's Home stats and Swansea City's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Fulham has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Fulham has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fulham will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Fulham, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (67% of all matches) involving Fulham has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Swansea City has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Swansea City has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Swansea City as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Swansea City has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 6 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Swansea City will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Fulham, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Swansea City recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Swansea City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/9 games for Swansea City this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||58% / 33%||67 %||50 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||17 %||17 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||17 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.42 / 3.17||3.17||3.67|
|Scored||2.25 / 1.67||2.33||2.17|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.50||0.83||1.50|
|BTTS %||75% / 83%||67 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||42% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||17 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Scores %||92% / 83%||100 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||83% / 67%||83 %||83 %|
|Possession %||58% / 53%||55 %||61 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 5.80||6.67||5.33|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.67||1.50||2.50|
|Offsides||1.09 / 0.80||1.17||1.00|
|Fouls||11.58 / 14.60||12.83||10.33|
|Shots||17.08 / 17.20||16.83||17.33|
|Shots on Target||6.92 / 6.20||6.83||7.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||33 %||17 %|
|Draw %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||17 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 2.67||1.33||3.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.33||0.83||1.17|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.33||0.50||1.83|
|BTTS %||42% / 33%||17 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 17%||17 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||50 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||58% / 50%||83 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Possession %||65% / 62%||64 %||66 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 4.40||5.17||3.83|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.33||1.17||1.83|
|Offsides||2.82 / 2.60||3.67||1.80|
|Fouls||9.67 / 10.60||9.17||10.17|
|Shots||10.92 / 12.00||11.17||10.67|
|Shots on Target||3.42 / 4.00||3.33||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Fulham vs Swansea City Odds
|HT 1||1.95||HT X||2.40||HT 2||6.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.45||Away Win Nil||14.00|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|