- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
GAIS will welcome AFC Eskilstuna to Gamla Ullevi for a matchday 19 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 25th April 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. GAIS has won 2 matches, and AFC Eskilstuna triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.89 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
GAIS's latest fixture against Vasalund ended in an away 4-3 win. GAIS was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. GAIS was much better than Vasalund in the second half and scored in the 7th, 12nd, 45+1 and 65th minute.
AFC Eskilstuna's recent game against Brage ended in a home 2-1 win. AFC Eskilstuna dominated the game and deserved the win. AFC Eskilstuna had good chances in both halves and scored in the 4th and 47th minute.
So far, GAIS plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.18 points per away game on average compared to 1.10 points at home. Although GAIS is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
AFC Eskilstuna has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. AFC Eskilstuna wins 0.30 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. AFC Eskilstuna kept a clean sheet in just 10% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is GAIS or Draw.
GAIS vs AFC Eskilstuna Betting Tips
GAIS vs AFC Eskilstuna Head to Head
Average stats between GAIS and AFC Eskilstuna in most recent 9 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
GAIS vs AFC Eskilstuna Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between GAIS and AFC Eskilstuna across current season. Calculated from GAIS's Home stats and AFC Eskilstuna's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, GAIS has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. GAIS has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- GAIS has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for GAIS recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- GAIS has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 9 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for GAIS, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (33% of all matches) involving GAIS has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, AFC Eskilstuna has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. AFC Eskilstuna has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for AFC Eskilstuna ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for AFC Eskilstuna has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season AFC Eskilstuna has seen a total of 11/21 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 52% of all matches played.
- It's likely that AFC Eskilstuna will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||30 %||36 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||20 %||9 %|
|Loss %||52% / 50%||50 %||55 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 2.00||2.30||2.18|
|Scored||1.05 / 0.83||1.00||1.09|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.17||1.30||1.09|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||40 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||10 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||20 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||0 %||27 %|
|Scores %||52% / 67%||60 %||45 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||30 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||30 %||36 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.57 / 4.00||6.00||3.27|
|Cards||1.67 / 1.00||1.50||1.82|
|Offsides||1.45 / 0.60||1.67||1.27|
|Fouls||12.00 / 9.80||12.22||11.82|
|Shots||11.76 / 11.17||13.90||9.82|
|Shots on Target||5.76 / 3.83||6.20||5.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||64 %||0 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||27 %||30 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||9 %||70 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 2.17||2.91||2.40|
|Scored||1.43 / 1.17||2.09||0.70|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.00||0.82||1.70|
|BTTS %||52% / 33%||55 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||27 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||9 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 17%||45 %||20 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||91 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||45 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 50%||73 %||30 %|
|Possession %||51% / 46%||51 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.43 / 5.33||4.73||4.10|
|Cards||2.48 / 3.33||2.55||2.40|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.80||2.27||1.00|
|Fouls||12.90 / 14.60||13.55||12.20|
|Shots||11.48 / 11.17||13.45||9.30|
|Shots on Target||5.29 / 5.50||6.64||3.80|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
GAIS vs AFC Eskilstuna Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.80||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|