- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
GAIS will welcome GIF Sundsvall to Gamla Ullevi for a matchday 30 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 15th June 2021 ended in a GIF Sundsvall 2-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. GAIS has won 2 matches, and GIF Sundsvall triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 20% of the time.
GAIS's latest fixture against Akropolis ended in an away 0-0 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day.
GIF Sundsvall's recent game against Öster ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. GIF Sundsvall put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 38th minute.
Although GAIS is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
GIF Sundsvall has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. GIF Sundsvall wins 1.47 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. GIF Sundsvall kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. GAIS has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 1.20 goals and concede 1.60 per game. GIF Sundsvall is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. GAIS wins on average 1.13 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against GIF Sundsvall. My prediction is GIF Sundsvall to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. GAIS has scored in 73% of home games. GIF Sundsvall is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
GAIS vs GIF Sundsvall Betting Tips
GAIS vs GIF Sundsvall Head to Head
Average stats between GAIS and GIF Sundsvall in most recent 5 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
GAIS vs GIF Sundsvall Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between GAIS and GIF Sundsvall across current season. Calculated from GAIS's Home stats and GIF Sundsvall's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, GAIS has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. GAIS has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- GIF Sundsvall's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop GAIS from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for GAIS recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- GAIS has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for GAIS has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/29 games for GAIS this season.
- GAIS will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, GIF Sundsvall has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. GIF Sundsvall has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from GIF Sundsvall away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for GIF Sundsvall as they have now gone 11 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- GIF Sundsvall is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against GAIS, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for GIF Sundsvall, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (52% of all matches) involving GIF Sundsvall has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|Loss %||53% / 50%||53 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.37 / 2.50||2.80||1.93|
|Scored||1.03 / 1.00||1.20||0.87|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.50||1.60||1.07|
|BTTS %||40% / 50%||60 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||20 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||33 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||13 %||20 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||73 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||20 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Possession %||51% / 54%||54 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.73 / 5.83||5.67||3.80|
|Cards||1.73 / 1.17||1.67||1.80|
|Offsides||1.55 / 1.50||1.86||1.27|
|Fouls||12.31 / 12.17||12.29||12.33|
|Shots||10.57 / 8.33||12.60||8.53|
|Shots on Target||4.83 / 3.00||5.40||4.27|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||60 %||40 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|Loss %||23% / 50%||13 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 3.33||2.67||2.33|
|Scored||1.53 / 1.50||1.80||1.27|
|Conceded||0.97 / 1.83||0.87||1.07|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||47 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||13 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||7 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||40 %||20 %|
|Scores %||83% / 33%||93 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||47 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 33%||67 %||53 %|
|Possession %||48% / 51%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.67 / 3.17||5.20||4.13|
|Cards||1.13 / 1.00||0.73||1.53|
|Offsides||1.37 / 0.67||1.53||1.20|
|Fouls||11.13 / 8.17||10.73||11.53|
|Shots||11.47 / 10.17||12.40||10.53|
|Shots on Target||5.13 / 4.67||5.87||4.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
GAIS vs GIF Sundsvall Odds
|HT 1||3.35||HT X||2.15||HT 2||3.05|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||1.93||Under 2.5||1.93|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.17|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.60||Under 9.5 Corners||2.25|