GAIS will welcome Helsingborg to Gamla Ullevi for a matchday 7 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 29th September 2018 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. GAIS has won 1 match, and Helsingborg triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 1.63 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Helsingborg's recent game against Norrby ended in a home 0-2 loss. Di Röe (The Reds) had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, GAIS is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although GAIS is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Helsingborg has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. Helsingborg don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.50 points per game, both home and away.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. GAIS has won just 40% of home games. On average they score 1.40 goals and concede 1.80 per game. Helsingborg won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. GAIS wins on average 1.20 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Helsingborg. My prediction is Helsingborg to win.
GAIS vs Helsingborg Betting Tips
GAIS vs Helsingborg Head to Head
Average stats between GAIS and Helsingborg in most recent 8 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
GAIS vs Helsingborg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between GAIS and Helsingborg across current season. Calculated from GAIS's Home stats and Helsingborg's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, GAIS has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. GAIS has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for GAIS recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- GAIS has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for GAIS has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/11 games for GAIS this season.
- GAIS will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.91 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Helsingborg has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Helsingborg has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Helsingborg has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Helsingborg has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Helsingborg recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Helsingborg has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Helsingborg has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/8 games for Helsingborg this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Draw %||9% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Loss %||55% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.09 / 2.00||3.20||1.17|
|Scored||0.91 / 0.83||1.40||0.50|
|Conceded||1.18 / 1.17||1.80||0.67|
|BTTS %||27% / 33%||60 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Scores %||55% / 67%||80 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 33%||20 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 50%||20 %||33 %|
|Possession %||51% / 47%||54 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.18 / 4.00||5.60||3.00|
|Cards||1.45 / 1.00||1.40||1.50|
|Offsides||1.40 / 0.60||1.25||1.50|
|Fouls||12.60 / 9.80||13.75||11.83|
|Shots||9.64 / 11.17||12.20||7.50|
|Shots on Target||4.64 / 3.83||5.20||4.17|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||0 %||75 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.75 / 0.83||2.25||1.25|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.33||1.25||0.75|
|Conceded||0.75 / 0.50||1.00||0.50|
|BTTS %||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 67%||25 %||75 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 53%||51 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.88 / 6.80||6.50||5.25|
|Cards||2.13 / 2.00||2.75||1.50|
|Offsides||1.29 / 0.80||0.75||2.00|
|Fouls||11.57 / 10.40||11.00||12.33|
|Shots||11.25 / 11.80||11.75||10.75|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 4.40||5.25||4.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
GAIS vs Helsingborg Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.05||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||3.05|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.60|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|