- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
GAIS will welcome Landskrona to Gamla Ullevi for a matchday 9 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 20th October 2018 ended in a GAIS 3-1 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. GAIS has won 2 matches, and Landskrona triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.25 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
GAIS's latest fixture against Norrby ended in an away 2-0 win. GAIS was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. GAIS scored in both halves in the 25th and 49th minute.
Landskrona's recent game against Örgryte ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Landskrona put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 25th minute.
Since the start of the season, GAIS is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although GAIS is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Landskrona has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Landskrona wins 1.60 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Landskrona kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is GAIS or Draw.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. GAIS has scored in 80% of home games. Landskrona is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
GAIS vs Landskrona Betting Tips
GAIS vs Landskrona Head to Head
Average stats between GAIS and Landskrona in most recent 4 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
GAIS vs Landskrona Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between GAIS and Landskrona across current season. Calculated from GAIS's Home stats and Landskrona's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, GAIS has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. GAIS has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for GAIS recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- GAIS has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for GAIS has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/11 games for GAIS this season.
- GAIS will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.91 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Landskrona has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Landskrona has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Landskrona has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Landskrona when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can GAIS stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Landskrona as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Landskrona ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Landskrona will be looking to keep up the momentum today against GAIS, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Landskrona, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (73% of all matches) involving Landskrona has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Landskrona will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Draw %||9% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Loss %||55% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.09 / 2.00||3.20||1.17|
|Scored||0.91 / 0.83||1.40||0.50|
|Conceded||1.18 / 1.17||1.80||0.67|
|BTTS %||27% / 33%||60 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Scores %||55% / 67%||80 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 33%||20 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 50%||20 %||33 %|
|Possession %||51% / 47%||54 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.18 / 4.00||5.60||3.00|
|Cards||1.45 / 1.00||1.40||1.50|
|Offsides||1.40 / 0.60||1.25||1.50|
|Fouls||12.60 / 9.80||13.75||11.83|
|Shots||9.64 / 11.17||12.20||7.50|
|Shots on Target||4.64 / 3.83||5.20||4.17|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 33%||67 %||40 %|
|Draw %||36% / 17%||33 %||40 %|
|Loss %||9% / 50%||0 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 2.17||2.17||3.00|
|Scored||1.64 / 0.83||1.50||1.80|
|Conceded||0.91 / 1.33||0.67||1.20|
|BTTS %||73% / 17%||67 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 0%||33 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 17%||33 %||40 %|
|Scores %||100% / 50%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 50%||33 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 33%||67 %||60 %|
|Possession %||53% / 53%||56 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.27 / 4.25||4.00||4.60|
|Cards||1.82 / 1.00||2.17||1.40|
|Offsides||1.55 / 1.00||2.17||0.80|
|Fouls||13.27 / 9.50||14.67||11.60|
|Shots||9.91 / 11.00||11.67||7.80|
|Shots on Target||4.64 / 5.67||5.00||4.20|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
GAIS vs Landskrona Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|