- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
GAIS will welcome Örgryte to Gamla Ullevi for a matchday 23 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 3rd August 2021 ended in a Örgryte 1-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. GAIS has won 2 matches, and Örgryte triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.64 goals, while both teams score 27% of the time.
GAIS's last game in the Sweden Superettan against Falkenberg at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They had plenty of ball possession but less dangerous goal-scoring chances.
Örgryte's recent game against AFC Eskilstuna ended in a home 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Örgryte pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 66th and 89th minute.
Since the start of the season, GAIS is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although GAIS is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Örgryte has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Örgryte wins 1.08 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Örgryte kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is GAIS or Örgryte to win.
GAIS vs Örgryte Betting Tips
GAIS vs Örgryte Head to Head
Average stats between GAIS and Örgryte in most recent 11 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
GAIS vs Örgryte Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between GAIS and Örgryte across current season. Calculated from GAIS's Home stats and Örgryte's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, GAIS has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. GAIS has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- GAIS has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for GAIS recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- GAIS has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 9 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for GAIS, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (33% of all matches) involving GAIS has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Örgryte has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Örgryte has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Örgryte has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Örgryte as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Örgryte is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against GAIS, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Örgryte, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (59% of all matches) involving Örgryte has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Örgryte will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||17 %||8 %|
|Loss %||54% / 50%||50 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.83||2.42||2.25|
|Scored||1.04 / 1.33||1.08||1.00|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.50||1.33||1.25|
|BTTS %||38% / 67%||50 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||17 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||25 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||54% / 67%||67 %||42 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.46 / 4.50||5.50||3.42|
|Cards||1.88 / 2.67||1.83||1.92|
|Offsides||1.57 / 1.83||2.00||1.17|
|Fouls||12.35 / 12.83||12.64||12.08|
|Shots||11.13 / 10.67||13.00||9.25|
|Shots on Target||5.29 / 5.17||5.50||5.08|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||46% / 17%||58 %||33 %|
|Loss %||29% / 50%||17 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.42 / 2.83||2.17||2.67|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.50||1.17||1.08|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.33||1.00||1.58|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||58 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||17 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 33%||17 %||8 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||67 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||33 %||42 %|
|Possession %||51% / 44%||55 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.33 / 2.83||5.58||5.08|
|Cards||1.79 / 1.67||1.67||1.92|
|Offsides||1.29 / 1.40||1.25||1.33|
|Fouls||11.92 / 11.80||11.08||12.75|
|Shots||11.75 / 10.67||12.75||10.75|
|Shots on Target||4.96 / 4.67||5.08||4.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
GAIS vs Örgryte Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.70||Away Win Nil||4.90|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.61||Under 9.5 Corners||2.23|