- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Galatasaray will welcome Göztepe to Türk Telekom Stadyumu for a matchday 7 fixture in Turkey Süper Lig. The last meeting on 17th April 2021 ended in a Galatasaray 3-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Galatasaray has won 7 matches, and Göztepe triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.75 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Galatasaray's latest fixture against Kayserispor ended in an away 3-0 loss. Aslanlar (The Lions) dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Göztepe's recent game against Hatayspor ended in a home 0-2 loss. Göz Göz had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Galatasaray is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Galatasaray is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Göztepe has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Göztepe has collected 1.00 points on average per away game, compared to 0.75 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Göztepe kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Aslanlar (The Lions) is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Göz Göz got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Galatasaray wins on average 2.25 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Göztepe. My prediction is Galatasaray to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 59% of Galatasaray's home and Göztepe's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Galatasaray vs Göztepe Betting Tips
Galatasaray vs Göztepe Head to Head
Average stats between Galatasaray and Göztepe in most recent 8 outings in the Turkey Süper Lig.
Galatasaray vs Göztepe Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Galatasaray and Göztepe across current season. Calculated from Galatasaray's Home stats and Göztepe's Away stats.
Turkey Süper Lig Form
- Coming into this game, Galatasaray has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Galatasaray has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Galatasaray recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Galatasaray, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (50% of all matches) involving Galatasaray has seen BTTS landing.
- Galatasaray will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 6 times and overall this season they have scored 1.33 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Göztepe has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Göztepe has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Göztepe ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Göztepe recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Göztepe, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Göztepe has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 50%||75 %||40 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||0 %||40 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||25 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 2.17||2.00||3.60|
|Scored||1.56 / 1.00||1.25||1.80|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.17||0.75||1.80|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|Scores %||78% / 50%||75 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||25 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 33%||25 %||80 %|
|Possession %||56% / 54%||55 %||56 %|
|Corners||6.89 / 6.50||9.50||4.80|
|Cards||2.33 / 3.00||1.75||2.80|
|Offsides||1.22 / 0.83||0.75||1.60|
|Fouls||10.89 / 11.17||12.00||10.00|
|Shots||16.00 / 16.17||14.25||17.40|
|Shots on Target||5.44 / 4.67||5.25||5.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 33%||25 %||20 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||0 %||40 %|
|Loss %||56% / 67%||75 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 2.50||1.75||3.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||0.50||1.40|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.50||1.25||1.60|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||25 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 33%||25 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||25 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|Possession %||52% / 48%||56 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.56 / 5.17||5.75||5.40|
|Cards||2.33 / 2.33||3.00||1.80|
|Offsides||3.00 / 3.00||2.25||3.60|
|Fouls||12.00 / 12.33||11.00||12.80|
|Shots||10.44 / 11.33||12.00||9.20|
|Shots on Target||5.22 / 5.83||5.00||5.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Galatasaray vs Göztepe Odds
|HT 1||1.95||HT X||2.25||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.55||Away Win Nil||13.00|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.79||Under 9.5 Corners||2.03|