- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Galatasaray will welcome Lazio to Türk Telekom Stadyumu for a matchday 1 fixture in Europe UEFA Europa League. The last meeting on 25th February 2016 ended in a Lazio 3-1 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Galatasaray has won 0 matches, and Lazio triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Galatasaray's last game in the Europe UEFA Europa League against Randers at home ended in a 2-1 win. Cimbom had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Galatasaray played much better in the first half and scored in the 48th and 59th minute.
Since the start of the season, Galatasaray is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 3 games on home soil. Although Galatasaray is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Lazio has picked up 0 points from the previous one league games. Aquile don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 0.00 points per game, both home and away. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Lazio failed to score in 100% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Lazio.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Thursday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Galatasaray's home and Lazio's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Galatasaray vs Lazio Betting Tips
Galatasaray vs Lazio Head to Head
Average stats between Galatasaray and Lazio in most recent 2 outings in the Europe UEFA Europa League.
Galatasaray vs Lazio Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Galatasaray and Lazio across current season. Calculated from Galatasaray's Home stats and Lazio's Away stats.
Europe UEFA Europa League Form
- Coming into this game, Galatasaray has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Galatasaray has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Galatasaray has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Galatasaray will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Galatasaray as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Galatasaray is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Lazio, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Galatasaray, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (80% of all matches) involving Galatasaray has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Galatasaray will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Lazio has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Lazio has scored 0 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring might just be enough to win the game for Galatasaray today, with Lazio failing to score in 1 games on the road. In the last 5 games they have failed to score in 1
- Lazio will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Galatasaray, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 0
- Lazio has fired blanks in 1 games this season. That's 100% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 0 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Lazio has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 0/1 games for Lazio this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 33%||67 %||50 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.80 / 2.67||2.00||4.00|
|Scored||1.80 / 1.17||1.33||2.50|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.50||0.67||1.50|
|BTTS %||80% / 50%||67 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||40% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||100% / 67%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 50%||33 %||100 %|
|Possession %||60% / 54%||61 %||59 %|
|Corners||5.40 / 6.83||6.67||3.50|
|Cards||2.60 / 1.50||3.33||1.50|
|Offsides||3.20 / 1.83||2.67||4.00|
|Fouls||9.40 / 8.17||10.67||7.50|
|Shots||13.80 / 16.67||14.67||12.50|
|Shots on Target||7.20 / 5.67||7.00||7.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||100% / 33%||0 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||1.00 / 3.50||0.00||1.00|
|Scored||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.50||0.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||0% / 67%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||0% / 67%||100 %||0 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Possession %||48% / 56%||0 %||48 %|
|Corners||2.00 / 3.83||0.00||2.00|
|Cards||3.00 / 2.17||0.00||3.00|
|Offsides||3.00 / 2.00||0.00||3.00|
|Fouls||9.00 / 10.83||0.00||9.00|
|Shots||11.00 / 13.83||0.00||11.00|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 6.83||0.00||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Galatasaray vs Lazio Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||6.50||Away Win Nil||4.00|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.92||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|