- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Gamba Osaka will welcome Yokohama to Panasonic Stadium Suita for a matchday 17 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 16th December 2020 ended in a Gamba Osaka 2-0 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Gamba Osaka has won 2 matches, and Yokohama failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Gamba Osaka's last game in the Japan J1 League against Tokushima Vortis at home ended in a 2-1 win. Although Gamba Osaka played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Gamba Osaka outplayed Tokushima Vortis in the second half and scored in the 27th and 72nd minute.
Yokohama's recent game against Avispa Fukuoka ended in a home 1-1 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Yokohama put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 26th minute.
Since the start of the season, Gamba Osaka is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 7 games on home soil. Gamba Osaka's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Yokohama has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Yokohama wins 0.11 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Yokohama kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Gamba Osaka is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Yokohama haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 89% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.89 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Gamba Osaka wins on average 1.14 points per home game, compared to 0.11 points per away game for Yokohama. My prediction is Gamba Osaka to win.
Gamba Osaka vs Yokohama Betting Tips
Gamba Osaka vs Yokohama Head to Head
Average stats between Gamba Osaka and Yokohama in most recent 2 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Gamba Osaka vs Yokohama Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Gamba Osaka and Yokohama across current season. Calculated from Gamba Osaka's Home stats and Yokohama's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Gamba Osaka has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Gamba Osaka has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gamba Osaka has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Gamba Osaka recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Gamba Osaka has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 67% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Gamba Osaka has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/15 games for Gamba Osaka this season.
- Coming into this game, Yokohama has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Yokohama has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 18 games for Yokohama ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Yokohama recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Yokohama has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Yokohama has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/18 games for Yokohama this season.
- Yokohama will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 0.67 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 50%||29 %||13 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||29 %||38 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||43 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.40 / 2.00||1.86||1.00|
|Scored||0.47 / 1.17||0.71||0.25|
|Conceded||0.93 / 0.83||1.14||0.75|
|BTTS %||20% / 33%||29 %||13 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 33%||28 %||0 %|
|Scores %||33% / 67%||43 %||25 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||43 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 50%||29 %||13 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||50 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.07 / 5.67||4.14||4.00|
|Cards||0.67 / 1.17||0.71||0.63|
|Offsides||1.40 / 1.40||1.71||1.13|
|Fouls||9.27 / 11.00||8.43||10.00|
|Shots||9.00 / 13.33||8.86||9.13|
|Shots on Target||3.60 / 6.50||3.43||3.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||6% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||33 %||11 %|
|Loss %||72% / 50%||56 %||89 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 2.17||2.89||3.33|
|Scored||0.67 / 0.83||0.89||0.44|
|Conceded||2.44 / 1.33||2.00||2.89|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||56 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||22 %||0 %|
|Scores %||56% / 50%||67 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||6% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 33%||44 %||0 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||46 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.44 / 3.83||3.00||3.89|
|Cards||1.00 / 0.50||0.67||1.33|
|Offsides||1.06 / 2.17||1.22||0.89|
|Fouls||9.44 / 10.67||10.33||8.56|
|Shots||9.33 / 12.17||8.00||10.67|
|Shots on Target||4.39 / 5.33||3.89||4.89|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Gamba Osaka vs Yokohama Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.89|
|Home Win Nil||2.85||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.15||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|