- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Gangwon will welcome FC Seoul to Chuncheon Songam Stadium for a matchday 18 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 3rd April 2021 ended in a Gangwon 1-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Gangwon has won 7 matches, and FC Seoul triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.79 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Gangwon's last game in the South Korea K League 1 against Suwon at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They had plenty of ball possession but less dangerous goal-scoring chances.
Since the start of the season, Gangwon is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 9 games on home soil. Gangwon's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 56% of home games.
FC Seoul has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. FC Seoul don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.00 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. FC Seoul kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Gangwon or Draw.
Gangwon vs FC Seoul Betting Tips
Gangwon vs FC Seoul Head to Head
Average stats between Gangwon and FC Seoul in most recent 19 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Gangwon vs FC Seoul Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Gangwon and FC Seoul across current season. Calculated from Gangwon's Home stats and FC Seoul's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Gangwon has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Gangwon has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gangwon has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Gangwon will be looking to keep up the momentum today against FC Seoul, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Gangwon recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Gangwon has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Gangwon has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/18 games for Gangwon this season.
- Gangwon will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.83 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, FC Seoul has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. FC Seoul has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- FC Seoul has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- FC Seoul has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- FC Seoul will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Gangwon, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for FC Seoul recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for FC Seoul, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (53% of all matches) involving FC Seoul has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 50%||22 %||11 %|
|Draw %||44% / 17%||56 %||33 %|
|Loss %||39% / 33%||22 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.83||1.78||2.22|
|Scored||0.83 / 1.67||1.00||0.67|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.17||0.78||1.56|
|BTTS %||44% / 83%||33 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||11 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||61% / 100%||56 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||56 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||56 %||56 %|
|Possession %||53% / 50%||55 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.12 / 6.17||3.89||4.38|
|Cards||1.83 / 2.17||1.44||2.22|
|Offsides||0.88 / 0.80||1.11||0.63|
|Fouls||10.53 / 13.83||10.44||10.63|
|Shots||10.12 / 12.33||10.78||9.38|
|Shots on Target||4.06 / 6.00||4.56||3.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 17%||29 %||20 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||14 %||40 %|
|Loss %||47% / 83%||57 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 3.17||2.57||2.10|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.50||1.14||0.90|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.67||1.43||1.20|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||43 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||14 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 67%||14 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||43 %||20 %|
|Scores %||65% / 83%||57 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||14 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 17%||14 %||40 %|
|Possession %||51% / 56%||55 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 7.17||4.86||3.78|
|Cards||1.53 / 2.33||1.14||1.80|
|Offsides||1.20 / 1.33||1.33||1.11|
|Fouls||11.13 / 13.67||11.43||10.89|
|Shots||11.19 / 16.33||12.43||10.22|
|Shots on Target||5.13 / 6.67||5.00||5.22|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Gangwon vs FC Seoul Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.72|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|