- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Sivasspor will welcome İstanbul Başakşehir to Yeni Sivas 4 Eylül Stadyumu for a matchday 40 fixture in Turkey Süper Lig. The last meeting on 16th January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Sivasspor has won 2 matches, and İstanbul Başakşehir triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.09 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
Gazişehir Gaziantep's latest fixture against Ankaragücü ended in an away 1-0 win. Gazişehir Gaziantep was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Gazişehir Gaziantep was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 84 minute.
Sivasspor's recent game against Yeni Malatyaspor ended in a home 1-0 win. Yiğidolar dominated the game and deserved the win. Sivasspor deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 88th minute.
Since the start of the season, Gazişehir Gaziantep is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 20 games on home soil. Although Gazişehir Gaziantep is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
Sivasspor has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Sivasspor has collected 1.75 points on average per away game, compared to 1.42 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sivasspor kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Sivasspor.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Gazişehir Gaziantep has scored in 90% of home games. Sivasspor is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Sivasspor Betting Tips
Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Sivasspor Head to Head
Average stats between Gazişehir Gaziantep and Sivasspor in most recent 11 outings in the Turkey Süper Lig.
Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Sivasspor Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Gazişehir Gaziantep and Sivasspor across current season. Calculated from Gazişehir Gaziantep's Home stats and Sivasspor's Away stats.
Turkey Süper Lig Form
- Coming into this game, Sivasspor has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sivasspor has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Sivasspor at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 14 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Sivasspor as they have now gone 18 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sivasspor has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Sivasspor is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against İstanbul Başakşehir, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 5 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sivasspor has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 22/39 games for Sivasspor this season.
- Coming into this game, İstanbul Başakşehir has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. İstanbul Başakşehir has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- İstanbul Başakşehir has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for İstanbul Başakşehir as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- İstanbul Başakşehir has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- İstanbul Başakşehir is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Sivasspor, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for İstanbul Başakşehir recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- İstanbul Başakşehir has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for İstanbul Başakşehir has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/39 games for İstanbul Başakşehir this season.
- İstanbul Başakşehir will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1.05 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 17%||50 %||21 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||30 %||37 %|
|Loss %||31% / 67%||20 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.79 / 3.50||3.05||2.53|
|Scored||1.49 / 1.50||1.85||1.11|
|Conceded||1.31 / 2.00||1.20||1.42|
|BTTS %||62% / 50%||65 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||25 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 50%||15 %||26 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 0%||30 %||21 %|
|Scores %||82% / 67%||90 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 33%||30 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 33%||55 %||53 %|
|Possession %||46% / 53%||47 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.36 / 5.17||5.65||5.05|
|Cards||2.51 / 2.33||2.40||2.63|
|Offsides||1.62 / 1.67||1.45||1.79|
|Fouls||13.10 / 12.83||13.55||12.63|
|Shots||9.90 / 9.83||10.50||9.26|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 3.67||4.90||4.42|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||32 %||45 %|
|Draw %||44% / 50%||47 %||40 %|
|Loss %||18% / 0%||21 %||15 %|
|AVG Goals||2.41 / 1.17||1.63||3.15|
|Scored||1.33 / 0.83||0.89||1.75|
|Conceded||1.08 / 0.33||0.74||1.40|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||37 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 17%||16 %||35 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||5 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 17%||21 %||25 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||53 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 67%||47 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||49% / 67%||37 %||60 %|
|Possession %||46% / 44%||47 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.05 / 5.67||5.26||4.85|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.17||1.95||2.05|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.67||2.00||2.00|
|Fouls||12.28 / 10.00||13.16||11.45|
|Shots||10.51 / 9.83||10.89||10.15|
|Shots on Target||5.03 / 2.67||5.00||5.05|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Sivasspor Odds
|HT 1||3.15||HT X||1.93||HT 2||3.67|
|Home Win Nil||3.65||Away Win Nil||4.25|
|Over 2.5||2.07||Under 2.5||1.81|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.12||Under 9.5 Corners||1.66|