- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
GD Chaves will welcome CD Mafra to Estádio Municipal Eng. Manuel Branco Teixeira for a matchday 12 fixture in Portugal LigaPro. The last meeting on 1st May 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. GD Chaves has won 4 matches, and CD Mafra triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.83 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
GD Chaves's latest fixture against CD Nacional ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. GD Chaves set the tone early and scored in the 16 minute.
CD Mafra's previous game in the competition versus Benfica II ended in an away 3-1 win. CD Mafra was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. CD Mafra outshone Benfica II early on and scored in the 9th, 66th and 81st minute.
Since the start of the season, GD Chaves is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although GD Chaves is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
CD Mafra has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. CD Mafra has collected 1.86 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CD Mafra kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is GD Chaves or Draw.
GD Chaves vs CD Mafra Betting Tips
GD Chaves vs CD Mafra Head to Head
Average stats between GD Chaves and CD Mafra in most recent 6 outings in the Portugal LigaPro.
GD Chaves vs CD Mafra Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between GD Chaves and CD Mafra across current season. Calculated from GD Chaves's Home stats and CD Mafra's Away stats.
Portugal LigaPro Form
- Coming into this game, GD Chaves has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. GD Chaves has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from GD Chaves at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- GD Chaves has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for GD Chaves recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for GD Chaves, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (73% of all matches) involving GD Chaves has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, CD Mafra has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. CD Mafra has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CD Mafra has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for CD Mafra when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can GD Chaves stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for CD Mafra as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for CD Mafra ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- CD Mafra will be looking to keep up the momentum today against GD Chaves, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- The last 5 games for CD Mafra has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season CD Mafra has seen a total of 7/11 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 64% of all matches played.
- It's likely that CD Mafra will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||50 %||14 %|
|Draw %||38% / 0%||33 %||43 %|
|Loss %||31% / 50%||17 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.69 / 2.50||2.67||2.71|
|Scored||1.46 / 1.17||1.83||1.14|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.33||0.83||1.57|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||50 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 50%||17 %||28 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||67 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 0%||33 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||23% / 67%||17 %||29 %|
|Possession %||52% / 50%||52 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.69 / 4.67||6.17||7.14|
|Cards||2.85 / 3.17||3.17||2.57|
|Offsides||1.15 / 2.00||1.33||1.00|
|Fouls||13.69 / 18.50||12.33||14.86|
|Shots||12.92 / 9.83||14.67||11.43|
|Shots on Target||5.69 / 5.00||6.50||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 0%||17 %||57 %|
|Draw %||31% / 50%||50 %||14 %|
|Loss %||31% / 50%||33 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.15 / 2.00||1.33||2.86|
|Scored||1.15 / 0.67||0.50||1.71|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.33||0.83||1.14|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||33 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||0 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 0%||0 %||43 %|
|Scores %||77% / 50%||50 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 17%||33 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 0%||50 %||57 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.46 / 5.00||5.17||5.71|
|Cards||2.69 / 2.00||2.67||2.71|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.50||1.50||2.43|
|Fouls||17.08 / 19.67||16.83||17.29|
|Shots||12.15 / 9.50||11.67||12.57|
|Shots on Target||5.46 / 4.00||4.67||6.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
GD Chaves vs CD Mafra Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.50||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.09||Under 2.5||1.73|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.52||Under 9.5 Corners||2.43|