- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
GD Estoril Praia will welcome CD Mafra to Estádio António Coimbra da Mota for a matchday 34 fixture in Portugal LigaPro. The last meeting on 24th January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. GD Estoril Praia has won 0 matches, and CD Mafra triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.25 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
GD Estoril Praia's latest fixture against Sporting Covilhã ended in an away 3-2 loss. I expected more from Equipa da Linha. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. GD Estoril Praia played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 3rd and 45+4 minute.
CD Mafra's recent game against FC Arouca ended in a home 0-1 loss. CD Mafra had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, GD Estoril Praia is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 17 games on home soil. Canarinhos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 41% of home games.
CD Mafra has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. CD Mafra wins 0.76 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CD Mafra kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Equipa da Linha is currently unbeaten at home in eight games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
CD Mafra failed to win in twelve consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Thursday and win against Equipa da Linha.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. GD Estoril Praia wins on average 2.12 points per home game, compared to 0.76 points per away game for CD Mafra. My prediction is GD Estoril Praia to win.
GD Estoril Praia vs CD Mafra Betting Tips
GD Estoril Praia vs CD Mafra Head to Head
Average stats between GD Estoril Praia and CD Mafra in most recent 4 outings in the Portugal LigaPro.
GD Estoril Praia vs CD Mafra Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between GD Estoril Praia and CD Mafra across current season. Calculated from GD Estoril Praia's Home stats and CD Mafra's Away stats.
Portugal LigaPro Form
- Coming into this game, GD Estoril Praia has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. GD Estoril Praia has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from GD Estoril Praia at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- CD Mafra's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop GD Estoril Praia from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 9 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- GD Estoril Praia will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CD Mafra, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for GD Estoril Praia, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (44% of all matches) involving GD Estoril Praia has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, CD Mafra has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CD Mafra has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can CD Mafra turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CD Mafra recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CD Mafra has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for CD Mafra, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (47% of all matches) involving CD Mafra has seen BTTS landing.
- CD Mafra will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1.03 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 67%||59 %||59 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||35 %||24 %|
|Loss %||12% / 0%||6 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.50||2.82||1.94|
|Scored||1.62 / 1.83||1.94||1.29|
|Conceded||0.76 / 0.67||0.88||0.65|
|BTTS %||44% / 67%||59 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 50%||24 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||47 %||0 %|
|Scores %||88% / 83%||94 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||41 %||59 %|
|Frist Goal %||74% / 67%||71 %||76 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||50 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.65 / 5.33||4.88||4.41|
|Cards||3.06 / 3.00||3.47||2.65|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.25||1.20||1.76|
|Fouls||14.06 / 16.75||14.67||13.50|
|Shots||10.71 / 11.50||11.18||10.24|
|Shots on Target||5.03 / 4.00||5.41||4.65|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 0%||35 %||18 %|
|Draw %||29% / 50%||35 %||24 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||29 %||59 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 2.00||2.65||2.24|
|Scored||1.03 / 0.67||1.24||0.82|
|Conceded||1.41 / 1.33||1.41||1.41|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||59 %||35 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||18 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||6 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||24 %||24 %|
|Scores %||62% / 50%||76 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||18 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 0%||29 %||24 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.59 / 5.00||6.12||5.06|
|Cards||2.53 / 2.00||2.88||2.18|
|Offsides||1.85 / 2.50||1.81||1.88|
|Fouls||17.31 / 19.67||17.88||16.75|
|Shots||11.82 / 9.50||12.00||11.65|
|Shots on Target||4.62 / 4.00||4.65||4.59|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
GD Estoril Praia vs CD Mafra Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.30||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.65||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.69||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|