- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
GD Estoril Praia will welcome Porto to Estádio António Coimbra da Mota for a matchday 17 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 21st February 2018 ended in a Porto 3-1 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. GD Estoril Praia has won 1 match, and Porto triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 3.08 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
GD Estoril Praia's latest fixture against Moreirense FC ended in an away 1-0 loss. Equipa da Linha dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Porto's recent game against Benfica ended in a home 3-1 win. Dragões dominated the game and deserved the win. Porto had good chances in both halves and scored in the 34th, 37th and 68th minute.
So far, GD Estoril Praia plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.70 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although GD Estoril Praia is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Porto has picked up 18 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Porto wins 2.60 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Porto kept a clean sheet in just 30% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Equipa da Linha has won just 13% of home games. On average they score 1.38 goals and concede 1.50 per game. Porto won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. GD Estoril Praia wins on average 1.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Porto. My prediction is Porto to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.79 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 66% of GD Estoril Praia's home and Porto's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
GD Estoril Praia vs Porto Betting Tips
GD Estoril Praia vs Porto Head to Head
Average stats between GD Estoril Praia and Porto in most recent 13 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
GD Estoril Praia vs Porto Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between GD Estoril Praia and Porto across current season. Calculated from GD Estoril Praia's Home stats and Porto's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, GD Estoril Praia has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. GD Estoril Praia has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- GD Estoril Praia has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Porto's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop GD Estoril Praia from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for GD Estoril Praia recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for GD Estoril Praia has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/16 games for GD Estoril Praia this season.
- Coming into this game, Porto has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Porto has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by Porto and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 5 and is unbeaten in 8 away trips. Can GD Estoril Praia end their fairytale away days?
- Scoring is not an issue for Porto when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can GD Estoril Praia stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Porto as they have now gone 16 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Porto has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Porto is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against GD Estoril Praia, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Porto has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/16 games for Porto this season.
- It's likely that Porto will score today, as they have netted in the last 16 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 67%||13 %||50 %|
|Draw %||39% / 33%||63 %||20 %|
|Loss %||28% / 0%||25 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 2.50||2.88||2.30|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.83||1.38||1.30|
|Conceded||1.22 / 0.67||1.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 50%||13 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||13 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||75 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||13 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 67%||38 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||48 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.11 / 5.33||3.75||6.20|
|Cards||3.28 / 3.00||3.38||3.20|
|Offsides||2.50 / 1.25||2.13||2.80|
|Fouls||13.94 / 16.75||13.50||14.30|
|Shots||11.94 / 11.50||10.88||12.80|
|Shots on Target||4.72 / 4.00||4.13||5.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||89% / 100%||100 %||80 %|
|Draw %||11% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.37 / 4.17||3.33||3.40|
|Scored||2.68 / 3.17||2.78||2.60|
|Conceded||0.68 / 1.00||0.56||0.80|
|BTTS %||63% / 83%||56 %||70 %|
|BTTS Win||53% / 83%||56 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||74% / 67%||89 %||60 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 17%||44 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 67%||78 %||60 %|
|Possession %||65% / 60%||65 %||64 %|
|Corners||6.42 / 6.67||6.22||6.60|
|Cards||2.68 / 2.67||2.89||2.50|
|Offsides||1.68 / 3.00||1.78||1.60|
|Fouls||14.11 / 15.50||11.78||16.20|
|Shots||18.47 / 18.00||17.56||19.30|
|Shots on Target||7.16 / 7.00||7.56||6.80|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
GD Estoril Praia vs Porto Odds
|HT 1||19.00||HT X||3.10||HT 2||1.42|
|Home Win Nil||34.00||Away Win Nil||1.50|
|Over 2.5||1.44||Under 2.5||2.59|
|BTTS Yes||3.10||BTTS NO||1.36|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.16|