- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Genoa will welcome AC Milan to Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris for a matchday 15 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 18th April 2021 ended in an AC Milan 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-four times in the most recent seasons. Genoa has won 7 matches, and AC Milan triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 2.29 goals, while both teams score 46% of the time.
Genoa's latest fixture against Udinese ended in an away 0-0 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day.
AC Milan's recent game against Sassuolo ended in a home 1-3 loss. Rossoneri's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. AC Milan put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 21st minute.
So far, Zena plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.67 points per away game on average compared to 0.40 points at home. Although Genoa is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
AC Milan has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. AC Milan has collected 2.36 points on average per away game, compared to 2.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. AC Milan kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Grifo has to improve results quickly. They are without a win in ten home games. Grifo has won just 0% of home games. On average they score 0.80 goals and concede 1.80 per game. AC Milan won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Genoa wins on average 0.40 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against AC Milan. My prediction is AC Milan to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.43 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 69% of Genoa's home and AC Milan's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Genoa failed to keep a clean sheet in 20% of home games, while AC Milan conceded in 27% of away games. On average, both teams score in 77% of Genoa's home and AC Milan's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Genoa vs AC Milan Betting Tips
Genoa vs AC Milan Head to Head
Average stats between Genoa and AC Milan in most recent 24 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Genoa vs AC Milan Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Genoa and AC Milan across current season. Calculated from Genoa's Home stats and AC Milan's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Genoa has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Genoa has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Genoa will be looking to keep up the momentum today against AC Milan, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Genoa recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Genoa has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Genoa has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/14 games for Genoa this season.
- Genoa will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 1.21 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, AC Milan has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. AC Milan has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for AC Milan when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Genoa stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for AC Milan ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for AC Milan, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (71% of all matches) involving AC Milan has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that AC Milan will score today, as they have netted in the last 14 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||5% / 0%||0 %||8 %|
|Draw %||41% / 33%||40 %||42 %|
|Loss %||55% / 67%||60 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.95 / 2.83||2.60||3.25|
|Scored||0.91 / 0.50||0.80||1.00|
|Conceded||2.05 / 2.33||1.80||2.25|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||50 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||0 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||30 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 0%||10 %||8 %|
|Scores %||55% / 50%||50 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 17%||20 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||9% / 33%||0 %||17 %|
|Possession %||43% / 37%||45 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.91 / 3.50||4.80||3.17|
|Cards||2.59 / 2.50||2.40||2.75|
|Offsides||1.77 / 1.33||2.20||1.42|
|Fouls||13.32 / 13.00||13.70||13.00|
|Shots||10.59 / 7.50||11.80||9.58|
|Shots on Target||3.77 / 2.17||3.90||3.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||68% / 67%||64 %||73 %|
|Draw %||14% / 0%||9 %||18 %|
|Loss %||18% / 33%||27 %||9 %|
|AVG Goals||3.27 / 3.50||2.82||3.73|
|Scored||2.14 / 2.33||1.82||2.45|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.17||1.00||1.27|
|BTTS %||64% / 67%||55 %||73 %|
|BTTS Win||36% / 50%||27 %||45 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||18 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 50%||18 %||55 %|
|Scores %||95% / 83%||91 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 17%||36 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||73% / 67%||73 %||73 %|
|Possession %||56% / 56%||56 %||56 %|
|Corners||4.64 / 5.67||5.09||4.18|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.83||1.64||2.36|
|Offsides||2.18 / 1.50||1.91||2.45|
|Fouls||11.36 / 8.50||11.18||11.55|
|Shots||16.27 / 17.33||16.82||15.73|
|Shots on Target||5.91 / 6.83||5.00||6.82|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Genoa vs AC Milan Odds
|HT 1||4.20||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.30|
|Home Win Nil||8.50||Away Win Nil||3.00|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||2.08|
|BTTS Yes||1.70||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.91|