- Albania Superliga
- 13:45 Partizani Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë Belgium Pro League
- 20:45 Sporting Charleroi vs KAA Gent Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 22:05 Cortuluá vs Atlético Nacional Cyprus First Division
- 15:00 Paphos vs Apollon
- 17:00 AEL vs Ethnikos Achna England Championship
- 12:30 Bristol City vs Cardiff City
- 12:30 Nottingham Forest vs Derby County
- 15:00 AFC Bournemouth vs Hull City
- 15:00 Birmingham City vs Barnsley
- 15:00 Blackpool vs Millwall
- 15:00 Coventry City vs Queens Park Rangers
- 15:00 Reading vs Huddersfield Town
- 15:00 Sheffield United vs Luton Town
- 15:00 Stoke City vs Fulham England EFL League One
- 15:00 Burton Albion vs AFC Wimbledon
- 15:00 Cambridge United vs Crewe Alexandra
- 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons vs Doncaster Rovers
- 15:00 Morecambe vs Wycombe Wanderers
- 15:00 Oxford United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 15:00 Sunderland vs Portsmouth
- 15:00 Wigan Athletic vs Gillingham England EFL League Two
- 13:00 Swindon Town vs Bristol Rovers
- 15:00 Barrow vs Mansfield Town
- 15:00 Crawley Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 15:00 Harrogate Town vs Oldham Athletic
- 15:00 Hartlepool United vs Stevenage
- 15:00 Leyton Orient vs Port Vale
- 15:00 Rochdale vs Bradford City
- 15:00 Salford City vs Colchester United
- 15:00 Scunthorpe United vs Newport County
- 15:00 Sutton United vs Northampton Town
- 15:00 Walsall vs Exeter City England National League
- 15:00 Altrincham vs Torquay United
- 15:00 Boreham Wood vs Weymouth
- 15:00 Chesterfield vs Aldershot Town
- 15:00 Grimsby Town vs Bromley
- 15:00 Maidenhead United vs Halifax Town
- 15:00 Solihull Moors vs Dover Athletic
- 15:00 Woking vs Wealdstone England Premier League
- 12:30 Everton vs Aston Villa
- 15:00 Brentford vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
- 15:00 Leeds United vs Newcastle United
- 15:00 Manchester United vs West Ham United
- 17:30 Southampton vs Manchester City France Ligue 1
- 16:00 Brest vs Lille
- 21:00 Lens vs Olympique Marseille France Ligue 2
- 18:00 Amiens SC vs Guingamp
- 18:00 Bastia vs Toulouse
- 18:00 Dijon vs Quevilly Rouen
- 18:00 Dunkerque vs Sochaux
- 18:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Niort
- 18:00 Le Havre vs Rodez Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 12:30 Paderborn vs Werder Bremen
- 12:30 Hansa Rostock vs Heidenheim
- 12:30 Ingolstadt vs Darmstadt 98
- 20:30 Erzgebirge Aue vs Schalke 04 Germany 3. Liga
- 13:00 Wehen Wiesbaden vs Osnabrück
- 13:00 Viktoria Köln vs Verl Germany Bundesliga
- 14:30 Bayer Leverkusen vs Augsburg
- 14:30 Borussia M'gladbach vs Union Berlin
- 14:30 Freiburg vs Stuttgart
- 14:30 Hoffenheim vs Borussia Dortmund
- 14:30 Greuther Fürth vs Mainz 05
- 17:30 Bochum vs Köln Greece Super League
- 15:15 OFI vs Panaitolikos
- 17:30 Ionikos vs Panathinaikos India Indian Super League
- 14:00 Chennaiyin vs NorthEast United Israel Israeli Premier League
- 15:20 Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Maccabi Netanya
- 16:00 Hapoel Hadera vs Ironi Kiryat Shmona Italy Serie A
- 14:00 Genoa vs Udinese
- 17:00 Inter Milan vs Venezia
- 20:45 Lazio vs Atalanta Italy Serie B
- 13:00 US Alessandria vs Benevento
- 13:00 Como vs Crotone
- 13:00 SPAL vs Pisa
- 13:00 Monza vs Reggina
- 13:00 Brescia vs Ternana
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Ascoli
- 15:15 Perugia vs Pordenone Malta Maltese Premier League
- 14:00 Balzan vs Hamrun Spartans
- 16:00 Mosta vs Hibernians Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Vitesse vs Groningen
- 20:00 AZ vs Cambuur
- 20:00 Heerenveen vs PEC Zwolle
- 21:00 Willem II vs Twente Nicaragua Primera Division
- 23:00 Walter Ferretti vs Real Madriz Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 15:00 Ballymena United vs Warrenpoint Town
- 15:00 Coleraine vs Carrick Rangers
- 15:00 Dungannon Swifts vs Portadown
- 15:00 Linfield vs Glenavon Portugal Liga NOS
- 15:30 Moreirense FC vs Santa Clara
- 18:00 CD Tondela vs FC Vizela
- 21:30 Sporting CP vs Sporting Braga Portugal LigaPro
- 11:00 Vilafranquense vs CD Nacional
- 15:30 Varzim vs Associação Académica de Coimbra OAF Romania Liga I
- 12:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Voluntari
- 18:00 CS U Craiova vs Rapid Bucureşti Scotland League Two
- 15:00 Cowdenbeath vs Stranraer Spain La Liga
- 15:15 Villarreal vs RCD Mallorca
- 17:30 Sevilla FC vs Celta de Vigo
- 21:00 Atlético Madrid vs Valencia CF Spain Segunda División
- 15:00 Real Zaragoza vs Real Valladolid Thailand Thai League T1
- 12:00 Ratchaburi vs Muang Thong United
- 12:00 Prachuap vs Chiangrai United Turkey 1. Lig
- 16:00 Ankaragücü vs Denizlispor Turkey Süper Lig
- 11:30 Yeni Malatyaspor vs Beşiktaş
- 13:00 Adana Demirspor vs Fatih Karagümrük
- 13:00 Sivasspor vs Fenerbahçe
- 16:00 İstanbul Başakşehir vs Göztepe Wales Welsh Premier League
- 14:30 Barry Town United vs Flint Town United
- 14:30 Cardiff MU vs Bala Town
- 14:30 Newtown vs Haverfordwest County
Getafe CF will welcome Real Madrid to Coliseum Alfonso Pérez for a matchday 19 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 18th April 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met twenty-four times in the most recent seasons. Getafe CF has won 2 matches, and Real Madrid triumphed in 20. Recent outings average 3.63 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Getafe CF's last game in the Spain La Liga against CA Osasuna at home ended in a 1-0 win. Although Azulones played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Getafe CF scored in the second half in injury time.
Real Madrid's previous game in the competition versus Athletic Club Bilbao ended in an away 2-1 win. Los Blancos was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Real Madrid outshone Athletic Club Bilbao early on and scored in the 4th and 7th minute.
Since the start of the season, Getafe CF is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 11 games on home soil. Azulones's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
Real Madrid has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Real Madrid wins 2.27 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Real Madrid kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. El Geta has won just 45% of home games. On average they score 1.27 goals and concede 1.00 per game. Real Madrid is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Getafe CF wins on average 1.55 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Real Madrid. My prediction is Real Madrid to win.
Getafe CF vs Real Madrid Betting Tips
Getafe CF vs Real Madrid Head to Head
Average stats between Getafe CF and Real Madrid in most recent 24 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Getafe CF vs Real Madrid Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Getafe CF and Real Madrid across current season. Calculated from Getafe CF's Home stats and Real Madrid's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Getafe CF has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Getafe CF has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Getafe CF has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Getafe CF as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Getafe CF has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Getafe CF is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Real Madrid, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Getafe CF recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Getafe CF has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 56% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Getafe CF has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/18 games for Getafe CF this season.
- Coming into this game, Real Madrid has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Real Madrid has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by Real Madrid and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 5 and is unbeaten in 5 away trips. Can Getafe CF end their fairytale away days?
- Scoring is not an issue for Real Madrid when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 10 games they have played on the road. Can Getafe CF stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Real Madrid as they have now gone 11 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Real Madrid has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Real Madrid is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Getafe CF, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Real Madrid has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/19 games for Real Madrid this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 50%||45 %||0 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||18 %||40 %|
|Loss %||48% / 33%||36 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||1.90 / 2.67||2.27||1.50|
|Scored||0.81 / 1.17||1.27||0.30|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.50||1.00||1.20|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||36 %||30 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||18 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||9 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||27 %||0 %|
|Scores %||48% / 67%||64 %||30 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||36 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 67%||64 %||20 %|
|Possession %||42% / 40%||42 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.71 / 2.33||3.91||3.50|
|Cards||3.38 / 3.33||3.73||3.00|
|Offsides||1.57 / 2.33||1.45||1.70|
|Fouls||15.00 / 17.50||14.18||15.90|
|Shots||11.86 / 9.00||12.73||10.90|
|Shots on Target||3.90 / 3.17||4.27||3.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||71% / 83%||70 %||73 %|
|Draw %||19% / 0%||30 %||9 %|
|Loss %||10% / 17%||0 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.33||2.80||3.18|
|Scored||2.14 / 2.33||2.20||2.09|
|Conceded||0.86 / 1.00||0.60||1.09|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||50 %||73 %|
|BTTS Win||52% / 67%||50 %||55 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 67%||50 %||36 %|
|Scores %||81% / 83%||70 %||91 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||50 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 67%||50 %||73 %|
|Possession %||61% / 61%||62 %||59 %|
|Corners||5.48 / 4.40||5.70||5.27|
|Cards||1.76 / 2.67||1.80||1.73|
|Offsides||2.90 / 3.40||2.70||3.09|
|Fouls||10.81 / 10.00||11.80||9.91|
|Shots||18.00 / 13.80||18.30||17.73|
|Shots on Target||7.24 / 5.80||7.10||7.36|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Getafe CF vs Real Madrid Odds
|HT 1||5.50||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.38|
|Home Win Nil||8.00||Away Win Nil||2.50|
|Over 2.5||1.99||Under 2.5||1.81|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.75|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.30||Under 9.5 Corners||1.59|