- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH Mexico Ascenso MX
- 01:05 Tampico Madero vs Leones Negros de la Universidad de Guadalajara USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Ghazl El Mehalla will welcome Al Ittihad to El Mahalla Stadium for a matchday 27 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 9th March 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Ghazl El Mehalla has won 0 matches, and Al Ittihad triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Ghazl El Mehalla's latest fixture against Ismaily SC ended in an away 3-1 loss. I expected more from Ghazl El Mehalla. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Ghazl El Mehalla was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 74 minute.
Al Ittihad's recent game against Misr Lel Makasa ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Seed El Balad didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Al Ittihad put the pressure early on and scored in the 9th and 23rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Ghazl El Mehalla is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 14 games on home soil. Although Ghazl El Mehalla is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Al Ittihad has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Al Ittihad has collected 1.57 points on average per away game, compared to 1.36 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Al Ittihad kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Ghazl El Mehalla has won just 29% of home games. On average they score 1.07 goals and concede 1.07 per game. Al Ittihad won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Ghazl El Mehalla wins on average 1.36 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Al Ittihad. My prediction is Al Ittihad to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 48% of Ghazl El Mehalla's home and Al Ittihad's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Ittihad Betting Tips
Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Ittihad Head to Head
Average stats between Ghazl El Mehalla and Al Ittihad in most recent 3 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Ittihad Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ghazl El Mehalla and Al Ittihad across current season. Calculated from Ghazl El Mehalla's Home stats and Al Ittihad's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Ghazl El Mehalla has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ghazl El Mehalla has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Ittihad's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Ghazl El Mehalla from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Can Ghazl El Mehalla turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ghazl El Mehalla recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ghazl El Mehalla has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/27 games for Ghazl El Mehalla this season.
- Coming into this game, Al Ittihad has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Ittihad has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Ittihad has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Al Ittihad as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Al Ittihad ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Al Ittihad will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Ghazl El Mehalla, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Al Ittihad, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (50% of all matches) involving Al Ittihad has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Al Ittihad will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 17%||29 %||23 %|
|Draw %||41% / 50%||50 %||31 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||21 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||1.89 / 2.17||2.14||1.62|
|Scored||0.81 / 1.00||1.07||0.54|
|Conceded||1.07 / 1.17||1.07||1.08|
|BTTS %||48% / 67%||64 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||14 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||79 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||29 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||36 %||31 %|
|Possession %||45% / 44%||47 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 4.83||4.50||4.15|
|Cards||1.85 / 1.83||2.14||1.54|
|Offsides||1.81 / 2.33||1.85||1.77|
|Fouls||16.58 / 18.33||18.31||14.85|
|Shots||9.44 / 9.33||11.07||7.69|
|Shots on Target||4.26 / 4.83||4.93||3.54|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 33%||36 %||43 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||36 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 2.67||2.29||2.36|
|Scored||1.18 / 1.00||1.14||1.21|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.67||1.14||1.14|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||57 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||21 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||14 %||28 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||71 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||21 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 0%||21 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||53 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.29 / 3.60||5.43||3.14|
|Cards||1.96 / 1.50||1.71||2.21|
|Offsides||1.82 / 1.60||2.07||1.57|
|Fouls||16.46 / 16.80||15.29||17.64|
|Shots||8.89 / 6.60||10.50||7.29|
|Shots on Target||4.61 / 3.80||5.21||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Ittihad Odds
|HT 1||4.25||HT X||1.65||HT 2||3.05|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||3.55|
|Over 2.5||2.59||Under 2.5||1.44|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|