- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Gil Vicente will welcome Boavista FC to Estádio Cidade de Barcelos for a matchday 34 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 5th February 2021 ended in a Gil Vicente 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Gil Vicente has won 2 matches, and Boavista FC triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.20 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Gil Vicente's latest fixture against Paços de Ferreira ended in an away 2-0 win. Gil Vicente was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Gil Vicente scored in both halves in the 11st and 52nd minute.
Boavista FC's recent game against Portimonense ended in a home 1-0 win. As Panteras dominated the game and deserved the win. Boavista FC deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 71st minute.
So far, Gil Vicente plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.35 points per away game on average compared to 0.94 points at home. Although Gil Vicente is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 35% home clean sheets.
Boavista FC has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Boavista FC wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Boavista FC kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Boavista FC.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.38 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 44% of Gil Vicente's home and Boavista FC's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Gil Vicente vs Boavista FC Betting Tips
Gil Vicente vs Boavista FC Head to Head
Average stats between Gil Vicente and Boavista FC in most recent 5 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Gil Vicente vs Boavista FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Gil Vicente and Boavista FC across current season. Calculated from Gil Vicente's Home stats and Boavista FC's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Gil Vicente has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Gil Vicente has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gil Vicente has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Gil Vicente will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Boavista FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Gil Vicente has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/34 games for Gil Vicente this season.
- It's likely that Gil Vicente will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Boavista FC has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Boavista FC has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Boavista FC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Boavista FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Gil Vicente, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Boavista FC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (50% of all matches) involving Boavista FC has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||24 %||41 %|
|Draw %||18% / 33%||24 %||12 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||53 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 1.83||1.94||2.47|
|Scored||0.97 / 1.00||0.76||1.18|
|Conceded||1.24 / 0.83||1.18||1.29|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||41 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||0 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||28 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||6 %||24 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||65 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||35 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 67%||41 %||65 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.26 / 5.17||5.24||5.29|
|Cards||2.21 / 2.17||2.29||2.12|
|Offsides||1.44 / 1.17||1.35||1.53|
|Fouls||14.76 / 13.17||14.29||15.24|
|Shots||9.76 / 13.17||10.18||9.35|
|Shots on Target||4.47 / 5.67||4.47||4.47|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 0%||29 %||18 %|
|Draw %||35% / 50%||24 %||47 %|
|Loss %||41% / 50%||47 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 2.50||2.29||2.88|
|Scored||1.15 / 0.67||1.00||1.29|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.83||1.29||1.59|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||29 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||0 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||12 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 0%||18 %||24 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||59 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||35 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||41 %||53 %|
|Possession %||43% / 41%||47 %||39 %|
|Corners||3.91 / 3.67||4.71||3.12|
|Cards||2.76 / 2.83||2.41||3.12|
|Offsides||1.21 / 1.17||1.29||1.13|
|Fouls||16.06 / 14.83||16.12||16.00|
|Shots||10.00 / 7.83||11.24||8.76|
|Shots on Target||4.91 / 4.67||5.29||4.53|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Gil Vicente vs Boavista FC Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.60|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||3.40|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|