On 17th January 2021, Gil Vicente and CS Marítimo go head to head in the Portugal Liga NOS at the Estádio Cidade de Barcelos (Barcelos). The last meeting on 15th June 2020 ended with the following result: CS Marítimo 2 - 1 Gil Vicente.
Both sides have met 10 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 10 previous encounters, Gil Vicente have won 3 matches, CS Marítimo triumphed in 4, while 3 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Gil Vicente and CS Marítimo average 2.9 goals while BTTS lands 70% of the time.
So far this season in the Portugal Liga NOS, Gil Vicente have averaged 1.14 Points Per Game at home fixtures and CS Marítimo average 1.13 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Gil Vicente Form
- Coming into this game, Gil Vicente has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Gil Vicente has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Gil Vicente recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Gil Vicente has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Gil Vicente has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/15 games for Gil Vicente this season.
- Gil Vicente will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.67 goals per game.
CS Marítimo Form
- Coming into this game, CS Marítimo has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. CS Marítimo has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for CS Marítimo when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Gil Vicente stop this run?
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CS Marítimo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for CS Marítimo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/15 games for CS Marítimo this season.
Gil Vicente vs CS Marítimo Head to Head
Average stats between Gil Vicente and CS Marítimo in most recent 10 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Gil Vicente vs CS Marítimo Statistics
Average stats between Gil Vicente and CS Marítimo across current season.
* Calculated from Gil Vicente's Home stats and CS Marítimo's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS League Table
|5||Paços de Ferreira||22||41||8||4|
|9||Rio Ave FC||22||25||4||2|
|12||CF Os Belenenses||21||22||3||1|
Gil Vicente vs CS Marítimo Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.