- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Mexico Liga MX
- 03:05 Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Gil Vicente will welcome Farense to Estádio Cidade de Barcelos for a matchday 30 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 10th January 2021 ended in a Farense 3-1 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Gil Vicente has won 1 match, and Farense triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.67 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Gil Vicente's latest fixture against CF Os Belenenses ended in an away 2-1 loss. Gil Vicente dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Gil Vicente set the tone early and scored in the 43rd minute.
Farense's recent game against Portimonense ended in a home 1-1 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. Farense put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 24th minute.
So far, Gil Vicente plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.25 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Galos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Farense has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Farense wins 0.81 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Farense kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Farense.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.07 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 29% of Gil Vicente's home and Farense's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 33% of Gil Vicente's home and Farense's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Gil Vicente vs Farense Betting Tips
Gil Vicente vs Farense Head to Head
Average stats between Gil Vicente and Farense in most recent 3 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Gil Vicente vs Farense Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Gil Vicente and Farense across current season. Calculated from Gil Vicente's Home stats and Farense's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Gil Vicente has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Gil Vicente has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gil Vicente has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Gil Vicente has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Gil Vicente recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Gil Vicente has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/32 games for Gil Vicente this season.
- Coming into this game, Farense has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Farense has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Farense will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Gil Vicente, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Farense has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Farense, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (47% of all matches) involving Farense has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||25 %||38 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||25 %||13 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.19 / 2.00||1.88||2.50|
|Scored||0.94 / 0.83||0.75||1.13|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.17||1.13||1.38|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||38 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||0 %||19 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||25 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||6 %||19 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||62 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||38 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||38 %||63 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.09 / 4.33||5.13||5.06|
|Cards||2.22 / 2.17||2.19||2.25|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.00||1.44||1.56|
|Fouls||15.03 / 13.33||14.75||15.31|
|Shots||9.38 / 11.33||9.69||9.06|
|Shots on Target||4.34 / 4.67||4.44||4.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||19 %||19 %|
|Draw %||31% / 50%||38 %||25 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||44 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.31 / 2.50||2.38||2.25|
|Scored||0.94 / 1.00||1.13||0.75|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.50||1.25||1.50|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||63 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||19 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||25 %||6 %|
|Scores %||53% / 67%||62 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 33%||6 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 33%||38 %||25 %|
|Possession %||43% / 44%||44 %||41 %|
|Corners||5.63 / 4.83||6.19||5.06|
|Cards||2.63 / 2.50||2.19||3.06|
|Offsides||2.41 / 2.83||2.56||2.25|
|Fouls||15.78 / 15.00||16.44||15.13|
|Shots||10.06 / 10.50||10.63||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.28 / 4.83||4.81||3.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Gil Vicente vs Farense Odds
|HT 1||3.30||HT X||2.01||HT 2||3.64|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||4.10|
|Over 2.5||2.28||Under 2.5||1.58|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|