- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Gillingham will welcome Burton Albion to Priestfield Stadium for a matchday 28 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 11th September 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Gillingham has won 2 matches, and Burton Albion triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.56 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Gillingham's last game in the England EFL League One against Ipswich Town at home ended in a 0-4 loss. The final result is not a surprise. The Gills played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
Burton Albion's previous game in the competition versus Cheltenham Town ended in an away 1-1 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. Burton Albion was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 51st minute.
Since the start of the season, Gillingham is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although Gillingham is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Burton Albion has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Burton Albion wins 0.92 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Burton Albion kept a clean sheet in just 23% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Gillingham or Draw.
Gillingham vs Burton Albion Betting Tips
Gillingham vs Burton Albion Head to Head
Average stats between Gillingham and Burton Albion in most recent 9 outings in the England EFL League One.
Gillingham vs Burton Albion Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Gillingham and Burton Albion across current season. Calculated from Gillingham's Home stats and Burton Albion's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Gillingham has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Gillingham has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Gillingham turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Gillingham recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Gillingham has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Gillingham has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/24 games for Gillingham this season.
- Gillingham will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.75 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Burton Albion has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Burton Albion has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Burton Albion has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Burton Albion ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Burton Albion, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (54% of all matches) involving Burton Albion has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Burton Albion will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||12% / 33%||17 %||8 %|
|Draw %||36% / 17%||25 %||46 %|
|Loss %||52% / 50%||58 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 2.67||2.42||2.38|
|Scored||0.76 / 1.33||0.67||0.85|
|Conceded||1.64 / 1.33||1.75||1.54|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||50 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 17%||8 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||25 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 33%||8 %||8 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||58 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 17%||17 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||42 %||46 %|
|Possession %||38% / 46%||38 %||38 %|
|Corners||4.72 / 5.60||4.83||4.62|
|Cards||2.12 / 1.17||1.58||2.62|
|Offsides||2.13 / 1.40||2.64||1.69|
|Fouls||11.92 / 13.00||11.33||12.46|
|Shots||10.80 / 11.80||12.83||8.92|
|Shots on Target||4.48 / 5.00||4.92||4.08|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 17%||58 %||23 %|
|Draw %||20% / 0%||17 %||23 %|
|Loss %||40% / 83%||25 %||54 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 4.17||2.92||2.15|
|Scored||1.28 / 1.17||1.83||0.77|
|Conceded||1.24 / 3.00||1.08||1.38|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||67 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||33 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 67%||17 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||42 %||0 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||92 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||25 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 33%||50 %||23 %|
|Possession %||45% / 52%||47 %||43 %|
|Corners||5.28 / 5.80||6.00||4.62|
|Cards||2.08 / 0.50||1.83||2.31|
|Offsides||1.12 / 0.80||1.08||1.15|
|Fouls||11.92 / 13.40||11.67||12.15|
|Shots||13.76 / 12.40||15.75||11.92|
|Shots on Target||4.56 / 3.00||5.75||3.46|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Gillingham vs Burton Albion Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||4.60||Away Win Nil||3.60|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.64||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|