- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Gillingham will welcome Northampton Town to Priestfield Stadium for a matchday 44 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 29th December 2020 ended in a Northampton Town 3-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Gillingham has won 2 matches, and Northampton Town triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Gillingham's latest fixture against Peterborough United ended in an away 1-0 win. Gillingham was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Gillingham set the tone early and scored in the 15 minute.
Northampton Town's recent game against Ipswich Town ended in a home 3-0 win. Although The Cobblers didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Northampton Town had good chances in both halves and scored in the 8th, 32nd and 84th minute.
Since the start of the season, Gillingham is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 22 games on home soil. Although Gillingham is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 23% home clean sheets.
Northampton Town has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Northampton Town wins 0.68 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Northampton Town kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Gillingham is currently unbeaten at home in seven games. Since the start of the season, they have just eight home defeats.
The Cobblers failed to win in sixteen consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Gillingham.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Gillingham wins on average 1.45 points per home game, compared to 0.68 points per away game for Northampton Town. My prediction is Gillingham to win.
Gillingham vs Northampton Town Betting Tips
Gillingham vs Northampton Town Head to Head
Average stats between Gillingham and Northampton Town in most recent 5 outings in the England EFL League One.
Gillingham vs Northampton Town Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Gillingham and Northampton Town across current season. Calculated from Gillingham's Home stats and Northampton Town's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Gillingham has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Gillingham has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Gillingham at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Gillingham as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Gillingham will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Northampton Town, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Gillingham, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (50% of all matches) involving Gillingham has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Gillingham will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Northampton Town has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Northampton Town has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Northampton Town has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Northampton Town ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Northampton Town has fired blanks in 23 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Northampton Town, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (39% of all matches) involving Northampton Town has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||41 %||39 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||23 %||22 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||36 %||39 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 2.67||2.73||2.70|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.33||1.36||1.39|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.33||1.36||1.30|
|BTTS %||51% / 50%||45 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||23 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||5 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 33%||41 %||30 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||64 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 17%||23 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||49% / 50%||59 %||39 %|
|Possession %||40% / 46%||40 %||40 %|
|Corners||4.47 / 5.60||4.73||4.22|
|Cards||1.53 / 1.17||1.91||1.17|
|Offsides||1.92 / 1.40||2.15||1.68|
|Fouls||12.02 / 13.00||12.62||11.48|
|Shots||11.53 / 11.80||12.32||10.78|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.00||5.32||4.70|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 17%||35 %||14 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||22 %||27 %|
|Loss %||51% / 50%||43 %||59 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 2.17||2.00||2.73|
|Scored||0.89 / 0.67||0.87||0.91|
|Conceded||1.47 / 1.50||1.13||1.82|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||22 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||13 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||0 %||32 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||13 %||18 %|
|Scores %||49% / 33%||43 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||35 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||35 %||32 %|
|Possession %||42% / 41%||42 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.87 / 3.80||3.52||4.23|
|Cards||2.13 / 1.00||2.09||2.18|
|Offsides||2.17 / 1.50||2.10||2.24|
|Fouls||11.67 / 15.00||11.96||11.36|
|Shots||10.29 / 9.60||9.74||10.86|
|Shots on Target||4.02 / 3.00||3.57||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Gillingham vs Northampton Town Odds
|HT 1||2.70||HT X||1.95||HT 2||4.30|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.83||Under 9.5 Corners||1.98|