- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Gillingham will welcome Wigan Athletic to Priestfield Stadium for a matchday 11 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 31st March 2021 ended in a Gillingham 1-0 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Gillingham has won 3 matches, and Wigan Athletic triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.83 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Wigan Athletic's recent game against Sheffield Wednesday ended in a home 1-2 loss. Latics had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Wigan Athletic deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 82nd minute.
So far, Gillingham plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.86 points per away game on average compared to 0.83 points at home. Although Gillingham is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Wigan Athletic has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Wigan Athletic has collected 2.40 points on average per away game, compared to 2.17 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Wigan Athletic.
Gillingham vs Wigan Athletic Betting Tips
Gillingham vs Wigan Athletic Head to Head
Average stats between Gillingham and Wigan Athletic in most recent 6 outings in the England EFL League One.
Gillingham vs Wigan Athletic Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Gillingham and Wigan Athletic across current season. Calculated from Gillingham's Home stats and Wigan Athletic's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Gillingham has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Gillingham has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gillingham will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Gillingham has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Gillingham ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Gillingham will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Wigan Athletic, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Gillingham, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (80% of all matches) involving Gillingham has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Gillingham will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Wigan Athletic has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wigan Athletic has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wigan Athletic has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Wigan Athletic ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Wigan Athletic will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Gillingham, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Wigan Athletic, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (56% of all matches) involving Wigan Athletic has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Wigan Athletic will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 33%||17 %||14 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||33 %||43 %|
|Loss %||46% / 50%||50 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.67||2.83||2.00|
|Scored||0.92 / 1.33||1.00||0.86|
|Conceded||1.46 / 1.33||1.83||1.14|
|BTTS %||69% / 50%||83 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||33 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 33%||17 %||14 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||83 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 50%||50 %||43 %|
|Possession %||38% / 46%||36 %||40 %|
|Corners||4.23 / 5.60||3.67||4.71|
|Cards||2.23 / 1.17||1.67||2.71|
|Offsides||2.33 / 1.40||3.40||1.57|
|Fouls||12.00 / 13.00||11.83||12.14|
|Shots||11.54 / 11.80||13.50||9.86|
|Shots on Target||4.85 / 5.00||5.67||4.14|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||73% / 17%||67 %||80 %|
|Draw %||9% / 67%||17 %||0 %|
|Loss %||18% / 17%||17 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 3.67||2.00||3.20|
|Scored||1.91 / 1.50||1.33||2.60|
|Conceded||0.64 / 2.17||0.67||0.60|
|BTTS %||45% / 67%||50 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||17 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||17 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|Scores %||100% / 67%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||55% / 17%||50 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||82% / 17%||67 %||100 %|
|Possession %||55% / 47%||58 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.73 / 5.00||4.83||4.60|
|Cards||2.73 / 0.50||2.83||2.60|
|Offsides||2.50 / 1.00||2.83||2.00|
|Fouls||13.00 / 12.40||11.67||14.60|
|Shots||12.18 / 11.00||10.83||13.80|
|Shots on Target||5.45 / 4.40||4.83||6.20|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Gillingham vs Wigan Athletic Odds
|HT 1||4.70||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.35|
|Home Win Nil||7.75||Away Win Nil||3.05|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.88||BTTS NO||1.82|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|